All reviews basketball court full kitchen grill area french doors living room home away from home tropicana field an extended stay front desk clerk definitely stay here again first floor each morning yogurt breakfast buffet minute drive great place to stay fitness center
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My wife an I had not stayed at this Residence Inn in over 10 or 12 years. The rooms have been very nicely up graded and they now provide a hot Breakfast which was great.
We can't wait to have another get away this will always be our great escape. We can not thank the staff enough they were a great help very considerate and helpful. Adrienne, David and Becky we thank you guys ever so much. We will be returning In September for our 48th Anniversary (if it is God's will). Adrienne tell your father I said be well and "Anchors Away". God Bless you all

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin B, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Good Afternoon - I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent visit with us at the Residence Inn St Petersburg Clearwater, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your kinds words about Adrienne, David, and Becky with our entire team. We look forward to your return in September! If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Justin Blanchard

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay. David and Becky are personable and work hard to please the clients. The pool and grill are great. The evening cocktail events were an extra special touch, especially the dessert night. Yum yum!

Gayle and Randy

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank blandgayle
TrevorPenne, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We greatly appreciate your kind review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Residence Inn St.Petersburg/Clearwater. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to both David and Becky. I hope you will consider staying with us again if you ever return to the Clearwater area.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here the last 2 years when visiting FL. The rooms and amenities are amazing, and the staff is top notch! I’ve worked in customer service for many years and this is some of the best I’ve seen. THANK YOU! Can’t wait to come back next year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin B, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Good Afternoon - Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback from your recent visit with us at the Residence Inn St Petersburg Clearwater, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time once again! I will be sure to share your review with our entire team. Please let me know if there is anything I can do on your next trip to the area, we look forward to having you back! Justin Blanchard - General Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit St.Pete (my hometown) we stay here. It has all the comforts of home and the service is always attentive and friendly. The manager, Trevor Penne, really took care of us on our most recent stay! My son enjoys the basketball court and we all love the feel of being at home.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lekeshia B
Justin B, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent visit with us at the Residence Inn St Petersburg Clearwater. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We certinaly try to make our guests feel at home, so it is nice to hear feedback like yours. I will be sure to pass this along to our entire staff, and recognize Trevor for his hospitality. We look forward to your next visit to your home away from home, and if there is anything I can do don't hesitate to reach out directly. Justin Blanchard - General Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Me and my family stayed in this hotel this past weekend, it was our first time in clear water and i really don't even know where to start. This hotel is simply amazing. Our check in was great with Sahla, she was very nice and she helped us a lot on what to do for fun during our stay. then we got to meet Sara the next day and she was very nice as well, the hotel is like apartment, very specious and clean with full kitchen which we were able to cook. Becky was one of the nicest person i have ever met, she works in the kitchen and every time we meet for breakfast she was just so sweet and made us feel like family, i got to meet Adrienne and travor also which was so nice and smiled all the time when we were having our 6pm free meal the hotel provided for guests, it was like a happy our but it was free, they had pizza one day and the next sandwiches with free beer and wine, the breakfast comes with room as well and it was great breakfast. I will definitely recommend this hotel to every one i know if they every in clearwater and i am definitely going back there again because everything was perfect for me and my faimily.
Thank you all for our amazing stay, great customer service.
Beza Wolde

Room Tip: our room was great, it was on the top floor, but each room has two floors
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TrevorPenne, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn and thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with our hotel and the staff we have here. We were very happy to have you as our guest. I hope that you will stay with us again if you ever return to the Clearwater area.