After a scenic drive down to relax after almost a week at Disney, we arrived at the hotel early evening.
We had a standard room with two beds. The room was nice, clean & bright with views partially over the beach.
The pool was sufficient but to be honest, with such a large, gorgeous beach, this really wasn't an issue.
Everything we needed was in walking distance.
I cannot express how beautiful the sunsets are from the beach, a must at least one evening of your stay is to watch one! I never seen one so beautiful.
We didn't eat at the hotel although the deserts looked divine.
We had a few cocktails in the bar....I'd highly recommend the Mojito!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater