First time to clearwater. We had no plans but to relax on beach...had we done more research would have realized this hotel was walking distance to everything and we didn't need a rental car. Beach did get crowded but cabana/chair rental was very efficient. 2pools seemed ok for our needs although finding seats was a challenge after 10am. Restaurant breakfast was good but overpriced...dinner was delicious and service was outstanding. Had one issue wih our room and them disabling our card key due to a mix up at the front desk which was a bit frustrating after a long day. We travel occasionally and overall were willing to overlook the small stuff and focus on the fact that you are paying to be on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater