US$ 123
Marriott Hotels
Comfort Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 112
Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 240
US$ 225
  • Pool
Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 134
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 625
US$ 383
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskstrip club next doorclose to the airportroad constructionclearwater airportpiewill stay there againbreakfast areaulmerton roadroom was cleanhot breakfastclearwater areabusiness centeryogurtlate at nighttwo queen bedseasy access
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Enjoyed my stay good location comfortable bed and friendly staff.clean and many rooms on the ground floor. enjoyed the waffles and fruit for breakfast . plenty of hot water and towels. good selection of TV channels

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zimf
ComfortInnManagers, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words, come back again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staff was very friendly. Well situated for playing tourist. Be sure of your daily rate in advance. Breakfast staff was accommodating. Room and bed comfortable. I came during spring break. I’ll try not to do that again. Rates were high.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenneth F

Thank you for your honest review, you are correct our Rates in March are higher than other times of the year, but that is because this is a very popular time of year for people to travel to Clearwater Florida, our rates are inline with all of the other hotels in our area. I also like to say that we get the "spring vacationers" the "spring breakers" are at the beach.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on all the positive reviews on here, however the hotel did not meet my expectations. The first thing I checked in the room was our bed sheets and they were dirty with debris and a couple ants crawling on them. There were ants on the side table and in the bathroom as well. I went down to the front desk to let them know and was given a different room on a different floor which still had a couple ants but the sheets were clean and the room overall was much cleaner. The customer service at the front desk is excellent. The breakfast did not have a lot of choices left after 9 am and the girl serving it was alone and overwhelmed- there should have been another person helping her given this was busy spring break season. I also think she should have worn a clean apron- it wasn't very appealing. I think this hotel is overpriced and would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for alerting us to these issues, just like an apartment sometimes Ants just happen. We have addressed these issues with housekeeping to ensure that something like this does not happen again, Thank you for letting us know......Also hotel rates through out the country vary through out the year depending on the "season" . Maybe you could try our hotel again a different time of year, you stayed during a high season in our area.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was booked for one night prior to catching a flight out early the next AM. That next AM—-could NOT find the keys to my rental car. Your staff pitched in to help in so many ways—-phone calls to rental company, lock smith to check for keys, finally called a cab for me to the airport. When all was figured out—- I needed to stay one more night. No problem—-got my same room again. The staff was helpful in so many ways for me—- making sure I was comfy after my car ordeal & missing my flight. I Will certainly remember this location for any future stays. Thx comfort suites—U R great.!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky F

Its so great to hear that we were able to help you in your time of need.....I will pass your kind words on to the staff...looking forward to your return visit to our hotel...
Sincerely

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We go here every year. Love the breakfasts. Friendly staff. The only hotel that lets you watch a big plane fly right outside your window. Close to all kinds of restaurants. Close to St. Pete, Clearwater, and Tampa.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the kind words, come back again soon!