US$ 271
US$ 236
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 89
US$ 106
US$ 101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

Summerside Inn(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 68
US$ 216
US$ 188
  • Beachfront
Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 331
US$ 225
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsphillies spring trainingdog walk areaexcellent air conditioningload and unloadlarge breakfast roomthe courtyard pool areapet ownersbreakfast area ispet friendly hotelkeurig coffee makernice and clean hotelsliding glasspillow toppet policywinter vacationbreakfast was excellentfree breakfast is
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I paid way too much for this hotel stay. The hotel has no elevator and sink was rusty. Not what I expected for the price. The staff was kind and friendly. But the overall facilities are old and musty.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQClearwaterCentral, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We just read this in our department head meeting and our maintenance supervisor immediately replaced the drain that had rust on it. Thank you for informing us and we are very sorry it wasn't caught in our routine inspections. The building was not built with elevators as it is 2 stories BUT we are adding elevators because they really are a necessity. We can easily accommodate anyone asking for a 1st floor room as 50% of our rooms are on the 1st floor. We are always happy to do so. We value you and your business very much and hope we can see you again when you are in the area.

Stephen Woods
GM

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very nice place staff was extremely nice and helpful. Pool was great. Would definitely recommend this hotel. My little shihapoo stayed with us and they made sure she was taken care of too. Really good group of people. Location is easy to get too right off the interstate but about a 5 mile ride to the beach.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Everything about the experience at AlQuinta Hotel was 5 Star. The front desk managers to the breakfast was delightful. The room was very comfortable in every way. If I'm in Clearwater, Florida I'll be staying there for sure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel and can't think of even one negative. My room was very comfortable and I loved having a patio and being next to the pool. The breakfast was wonderful, many choices and delicious food. I had my dog with me and everything was great for her too! I'm considering a mini-vacation in the future just so I can stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Had a great time. It was sunny everyday and the room was great. The breakfast was a nice touch. The pool was awesome. Loved sitting on the patio. We were close to the beach and alot of wonderful places to eat. It was a great getaway .