“Great Sushi place!”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Italian Cuisine
Ranked #232 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I came to Clearwater for a business trip and was curious because of the name. Glad I came in! I was serviced by a girl named Summer and she was awesome! She made all her customers feel like they were the only customer she was waiting on. Will come back when I am in the area!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The food was good. We brought my son forhis birthday. He requests this resturant every year. The chef was not very social didn't give a good show. That's one of the reasons my son likes coming, he just wasn't blown away and I wanted him to enjoy every part of his special dinner.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Went in for a late lunch. I asked the server for the 2 best rolls they did. My trust was richly rewarded. The lobster roll was wrapped with crab and a spicy mayo. The other roll was a white fish, fried, with avocado & eel. Great food, good service.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We go as a family and always get more than we can eat and it is worth taking home.
We go there about once a month and it has always been fun.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I eat here very often. Sushi is perfect. Hibachi is very good, steak not super tender last two times so I took filet.
Will keep on coming here often.

Been to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Italian Cuisine? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK