“Best sushi in Pinellas County ”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Italian Cuisine
Ranked #229 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I eat here very often. Sushi is perfect. Hibachi is very good, steak not super tender last two times so I took filet.
Will keep on coming here often.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Been here a few times for sushi
Every time we've had good service
tried a variety of sushi always good
I like the large booths aren't sitting up against the table
Like some restaurants

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Hands down the absolute WORST dining experience of my life, and I can't remember the last time I left a negative review anywhere. We waited an hour and a half for a few sushi rolls on a Thursday evening which was not not very busy. Stinky dirty plates from the other restaurant tables were piled up on the bar immediately in front of us all night. To top it off a few mothers were being VERY MUCH overserved alcohol in the booth behind us while their 2 children were pulling my hair and laughing about it over the very tall booths, meaning they were standing, stomping, screaming and almost knocking over my seat over and over the entire hour and a half that we waited while these moms had a great time getting drunk and laughing. There was not a shortage of wait staff either, likely too many for how slow they were. We got up and asked for our sushi to go, which has not even been started yet after an hour and a half! We waited, paid and left. Upon arriving home, the sushi was disgusting! I was hoping that the quality of the food would make up for the horrible experience. Nope! Very very dry rice, dry fish that was NOT fresh, barely any rice in the very slim sushi rolls, yellow dry wasabi, brown and spotted avocado, and dry browned pickled ginger. The whole experience was horrifying from beginning to end. DO NOT go to this restaurant! Ownership and management do NOT know the first thing about serving food or controlling alcohol consumption for health and safety, especially to mothers driving their toddlers home when they leave. An unbelievable nightmare sums it up!

2  Thank RedHead-Beach-Chick
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. For $8.99 we got 2 rolls, salad, and soup. The sushi was fresh and delicious. Service was quick and friendly, what more you ask for!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

had 2 hibachis for dinner..........food was alittle salty and had 2 drink water rest of the nite....service could have been better since there was only a few of us eating dinner on a week nite!