US$ 271
US$ 236
US$ 123
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
  • Beachfront
US$ 106
US$ 101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
Summerside Inn(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 68
US$ 331
US$ 225
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms cleaned every dayfull size refrigeratorbeds were comfortablehot tubclearwater beachmotelwalmartstove
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I really like staying at this motel because of the location. I wish the hot tub worked and the pool was warmer. But, for a last minute booking. I was impressed. Our room had a full size refrigerator and a stove. The beds were comfortable. The shower was warm. I was very thankful. I will stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TheBurg5
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Rooms are outdated but clean, get the king suites, lower level and no one above u!..., bring some plastic cutlery, close to shopping...close to Clearwater beach, only a 15 minute drive but expect to pay $20 a day for parking!

Room Tip: King size suite
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Booked 1 nite for a quick trip over from Orlando. Reviews seemed decent and it was supposed to be about 70 bucks. From the time I checked in it was a bad experience. Front desk (owner I believe) was rude. Treated me like a criminal. And I had a reservation. Once I saw the room I realized what he was used to renting too. It was bad. I slept on top of the disgusting bed cover. A rusty ironing board was where we put out stuff. No hot water in the sink. Wall air conditioner was from 1970 and barely worked. Thank god their was hot water in the shower. I showered very quickly. Hair everywhere in bathroom. No toilet paper holder so the roll rested on the tub. Huge hole in the wall. Oh and by the time it was all said and done this lovely spa cost $95 bucks. Pay another 20 and stay anywhere else. We saw some really cute places along gulf to bay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lightygirl
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Excellent, the owners are very helpful, hospitality was great, met wonderful people, will definitely return. close to shopping and bus service. rooms cleaned every day. The owners run a very safe place.

Room Tip: Vic, the owner was great and friendly
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Good clean basic room. Good rate. We had a good 3 nights stay for a family beach vacation . The motel is close to neighborhood Walmart, restaurants and highway access. Budget friendly. Would recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family