“Our first experience with Vietnam Food.”

Green Mint Asian Grill
Ranked #85 of 769 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Lynn and I decided to try the Green Mint Asian Grill for their Vietnamese fare after a recommendation from a friend who was from Southeast Asia. It was to be our first time eating Vietnamese food. I had the beef pho which was a steaming hearty soup bowl with noodles, meat and vegetables. I floundered a bit with chopsticks, but opted for soup spoons shortly into our meal. Lynn had the Banh Mi which is a toasted Vietnamese sub with cucumbers, jalapenos and cut meats. All items were really quite good. The restaurant is very casual. Ordering is at the counter and the food is brought to your table. It appears that they also do a big takeout business. We are taking a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia shortly and wanted to know what we were in for. We now can look forward to a good experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The food was excellent. I had the pho beef soup and the green mint sandwich. The bread was crispy and fresh. The spices were to perfection and the service was excellent. They will give free refills on drinks if you ask.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Great food. Pho soup was awesome as well as bubble tea. Highly recommend for healthy eats ! Service was quick and friendly

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Green Mint is a pleasant lunch counter. I had the Green Mint bahn mi, a cold cuts snd chicken sub with the usual Vietnamese toppings of cucumber, carrots, daikon, cilantro and Jalapeño. Not the hugest sub, but tasty. Washed it down with a Vietnamese iced coffee.
Makes for a very nice lunch, without feeling stuffed.

1  Thank ricks792
Reviewed 27 June 2016

A woman from my church told me about Green Mint and I had to try it. As I walked in, I noticed the kitchen was open. It was also bright and clean. I ordered beef pho to go and fried shrimp rolls. My food was not sitting under warmer lights, it was made to order. I repeat, the food is made to order. and I did not mind waiting. The cashier was very friendly. My food was still hot when I got home and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I will go back again and again. Y'all gotta check this place out!!

1  Thank MsBBR