“From Sushi to Hibachi to variety of Chinese delights... you won't be dissapointed”

Oriental Super Buffet
Ranked #225 of 763 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have been coming here for years, even before the remodel. Ever since the remodel, it is even nicer! Nice ambience and hues of blue. The food in general, is very good. Like in any restaurant (it shouldn't be that way, but... ) there are days when I have gone and it was just average. But rarely. In general the food is hot, flavorful, enough selections and reasonably priced.

Sushi is of good quality and the Hibachi grill adds for a nice flair for freshness!

All in all, great place for a good Chinese meal in a pleasant environment with O.K. service (maybe just a little more friendly)!

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Disgusting. Its interesting as I read other reviews. I agree to the ones that say the food and service is horrible. I went for dinner with my wife and thought I'd give it a go as we eat out all the time. We hadn't been in there for about a year. Yes the food has no taste. Certain items were dry, cold and non-appetizing. I lost my appetite real quick. Had a few bites on a couple of items and just wasted plate after plate due to food being horrible and not at standard.
We told the people that were working there but nothing was done and it was like they didn't care. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

My first experience was terrible. Food wasnt very fresh and the sushi tasted foul. I would not recommend this place at all. There are plenty of other better places to go to than here.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Decided to go and try this buffet. Well what a waste of $30! Most nasty old food have ever witnessed. The food was dry, under temperature (luke warm) food was not being refreshed when it should have been. Shrimp and fish frozen before and just the most fishy taste. (Fish should not have a fishy taste) no flavour in anything. Lettuce was wilting. Spinach and cheese was like rubber. List could go on and on. We mentioned this to the staff and they didn't even bat an eye. Extremely poor service even from the 'manager' did not even say sorry, did not even say a word for that matter. Would never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Ate dinner here. The food quality has gone down at this restaurant. Several items were empty and it took awhile for them to get filled. The restaurant was not that busy either. They were out of soup bowls and after asking the third employee, someone finally brought some about tem minutes later. Taste of food is so/.so and many items that should be crunchy or crispy are soft and mushy. I don't think I will return to eat here again.