“We Will be Back!”

Thai Pattaya
Ranked #149 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Small restaurant tucked into a strip center across the street from the original Hooters and Hooters Headquarters. If you like Thai food, make this a stop on your "to-Do-List". Ambiance is a little worn and could use updating, but for what the appearance might lack, the food more than makes up for. The Owner is also the chef and obviously she knows what she is doing and insures your meal will be tasty. Large portions, reasonable prices and good service. We enjoyed it so much yesterday we are going back this evening and taking some friends.

1  Thank Steve H

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I am not a Thai food person but we were visiting with a friend who has dined there many times and convinced me to go. It was outstanding. We arrived after 8PM and the restaurant was empty but our server was very friendly and did not make us feel rushed as we approached closing hour.

My wife, a Thai food lover, had a red curry chicken, her favorite Thai dish, and said it was the best she had ever had. Unfortunately, I can not remember the names of the other two dishes we had but I can tell you that they were both fabulous. The bill for three people, with drinks, before tip was $50.

Don’t be fooled by the look of the outside. This restaurant is a gem in the rough. It was the best food that we had in our five day visit. It should be, and I am guessing soon will be, rated much higher than it is. We absolutely will return.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is our go-to spot whenever we want a friendly atmosphere and great Thai food. My wife always has sushi (this time it was the volcano roll) and I had th Basil Noodles, also called Drunken Noodles. Both were excellent and Debbie was as always, very friendly and fast. Can't wait until next time!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

There are quite a few Thai restaurants to choose from, but choose this one. You will love it. Sushi too.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We came upon this little Thai restaurant by accident while searching for another place and we could not be happier that we did. This unassuming restaurant in a small strip mall provides a cozy atmosphere, excellent personal service and most importantly - wonderful food. We had one of their curries and my favorite, Pad Thai was one of the best I ever had. Food is excellent, portions are generous, prices are low - how could one go wrong in selecting this restaurant. One thing we know - next time in the area, we will not look for any other place, we will come straight here!

1  Thank PeterandLindaD