“Good Thai and Sushi!”

Thai Pattaya
Ranked #150 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 May 2016

My comfort level with Thai food generally stays at yellow curry and some appetizers. We came here once before for lunch with a friend and liked it, and decided on the spur of the moment to try it again. Glad we did. The server was extremely friendly and informative which made me extend my comfort level to something new. She recommended the Prik King, which I got with a combination of meats (chicken, beef and shrimp). I didn't get it Thai hot but just hot. My wife had a couple of sushi rolls one of which was the pattaya roll which was excellent! Glad I didn't try to go Thai hot as it was plenty spicy, but I really enjoyed it. I also ordered the curry rice with meat combo and that was excellent also. Will definitely go back to try something new!

1  Thank MrMichaelFlorida

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Food was outstandingly delicious, Proportions were large so be prepared.
Clean and very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

We went here for dinner and it was great. We wanted a combo place with sushi and Thai so I had the sushi which was good and came out fairly fast. Husband had the pad thai which was good too, as well as the fried rice my husband ordered for the kids. The restaurant is nicely decorated and they played very relaxing music which added to ambiance. Portions are pretty big so most entrees could be shared. Waitress was very nice and attentive. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is very simple, but the food tastes very good! I ordered my favorite dish Phad Thai and it was delicious. Also the plate is huge!!! I recommend !

Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

While on vacation in the area we went here and really the food, atmosphere, and service was super. Try the salmon and scallop dish and of course the pad Thai.