“Really good Thai”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Description: Phone : (727)600-8037, zipcode 33759
Description: Phone : (727)600-8037, zipcode 33759
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Really good Thai food. My dad has a really excellent shrimp & mango salad and I had Green curry. The tofu was a little tough, and I asked for very, very spicy - it was hot, but a little light for me. Lots of good veggies in the curry. All in all, good quality food and I would go back.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I was looking for a place for lunch while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. I checked the menu and thought ...why not. Lunch selection was decent with various meat/seafood options and the soup / dumplings choices I also found appealing. Cost me $8.95 for Drunken Noodles with Pork, very tasty prepared to my preference Thai Hot. Portion was decent though I felt the noodles were a bit skimpy. Also had soup which was an extra charge of 4.95 but totally enjoyed the flavor and contents. Restaurant is located in the back corner of shopping center near a Publix Supermarket, not a large place in fact small, tables for maybe 35 people. Not a fancy place but clean, floor, tables, restroom and temperature was comfortable where I was seated. Not a location I would run to to have Thai Food but would consider again if in the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I'm not a huge Thai fan, but I took 7 members of my meet up group here to give Thai another try. Oh man, we all loved our food. Everyone ordered something different and everyone tried a different "heat" . I had zero heat and my food was perfect and just tantalizing. People who asked for hot got that and medium hot was just right too.

We got a small cup of soup and a fried roll as part of our meal (maybe they do this for lunch or always??). I'm not a soup person either but theirs was so delicious. I think I could go back and just order the soup for lunch.

Sweet, efficient server. It was nice too because our group of 8 sat at the round table and we could all see each other, visit, it was quiet in there and we all just had a very good time. I'll be back.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant on trip advisor, wanted to give it a try based on the great reviews since was staying 2 miles away.
We both had chicken pad Thai, my favorite. It was ok, hot and fresh, but flavor was a little flat. Not the best I have ever eaten, but acceptable.
Place was empty, but doing a good take out business.
Managed an entire meal with the single staff member never saying a word to us. Clearly English was not her first language, though she seemed to understand our minimal requests.
I would go back if I happened to be in the neighborhood again,

Reviewed 2 November 2016

A group of 10 ate here before going to a show at Ruth Eckerd. The food was great, service quick and helpful. I would recommend anyone to go! I called ahead because we were such a large party and they had tables set up for us when we arrived. Thanks so much!