All reviews ruth eckerd hall courtney campbell causeway front desk gulf to bay yogurt room was clean road noise the breakfast area waffle maker tampa international airport complimentary breakfast would stay here again minute drive phillies spring training breakfast staff outdoor pool hotel is located
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Nice hotel and good prices. Everything was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would stay here again for sure. Close to everything and the staff was very friendly. I have no complaints. It was also very easy to check in and check out. No hassle.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Everything we do is aimed to provide each guest with a wonderful experience. I am truly glad we were able to meet your needs.

Best Regards,
Marc I., Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Clear Water Jan 13-16 for a relaxing trip away from the Chicago Weather. Location not too far from Tampa International Airport, near restaurants and shopping. Upon approval about 9:45/10PM was greeted by a smiling clerk who uograded our room to a double suite from a king which accompanied 3 ppl exceptionally. There was an initial smell of some sort after awhile I noticed that it must have been from the flood that the entire Florida area suffered, no big deal. Air conditioning didn’t work in our first room they immediately moved us to another room just doors away. Great breakfast and pleasesnt staff. Would definitely revisit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxanne R
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We are taking the necessary steps to make sure your future stay is a better experience overall. It is great news to hear you were able to relax and you would definitely visit us again. See you next time.

Best Regards,

Marc I., Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Looks newly renovated, everywhere it was spotless and clean. The complimentary wi-fi and breakfast were a big plus. Very nice hot buffet breakfast and we loved the waffle irons. Room was very spacious, extremely clean and we had a mini-fridge. Pool area looked very nice but we did not use it. Overall we had a great time, and really liked the hotel. We will be back and totally recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 0ur_0pini0n
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities offered at our property were helpful in meeting your needs. We hope to serve you again when you return to the area of Clearwater.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Friendly and fast check-in, clean well-appointed room, free Internet at good speeds, and no complaints. The location was good for me business wise but a bit of a hike or a drive to eateries. If you're not looking to stay right at the beach and save funds, this is probably the best choice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We needed a hotel close to the airport without staying in Tampa. I’d stay here again if needed. Good breakfast and the rooms were clean. Check in was a breeze late at night. Eat at frenchys Rockaway grill on Clearwater beach. Pool looked nice as it was too cool to use though.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family