“Wow...great food and cheap!”

Chopsticks Super Buffet
Ranked #216 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Had lunch there and was amazed by the food choices.The sushi was absolutely amazing.So many different kinds and each one was delicious.Great selection of seafoods and noodle dishes.Arrived hungry and left very full and satisfied.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Lots of choices and,contrary to what some have said in their reviews, always pretty hot. I find that they put smaller batches in their serving dishes so that it is replaced often and stays hot. If you love sushi, you can't get a better deal...lots to choose from and it's always fresh. The hibachi grill is nice also...cooked to order. Try not to go after 3 in the afternoon...they start changing out the lunch entrees for dinner entrees and if you are paying for lunch, they won't let you eat the dinner entrees. I find this a little annoying because they have taken away a lot of what should be included until the dinner hour starts. Even if you don't like Chinese, there are lots of options like hibachi chicken, roasted pork, fish and fresh mixed vegetables to choose from...and save room for dessert!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The food was delicious and quite a bit to chose from, however the waitress that my cousin and I had needed a attitude adjustment big time. My cousin said he has never received service like this. We got our first plate and enjoyed she then brought us the bill. We then got up to get our second plate came back she cleared the table including our silverware and drinks. He then asked if we can get more silverware and water she then brought us silverware and a half cup of water. I was so mad, my cousin said he was more upset that he tipped her. I would go here again eventually in time just for the food, but I would be expecting better service.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I love this place, it has always been excellent and clean every time we go! We have not had to wait very long and they have a nice dock to walk along!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

One of the better Oriental buffets in the area. Good selection of sushi and fresh items. Very good value for lunch.