“Vino for every palate” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 76 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Family owned winery since 1999. Murielle Winery produces over 20 types of wines. Tour the winery with the winemaker most Saturdays from 11-4, and sample the wines of Murielle Winery. Come see what you've been missing. Our 2 darling shih tzus will be thrilled you decided to visit."Murielle Winery, A Florida Winery with Taste"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
St. Petersburg, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Vino for every palate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

The wines you will sample in this winery are from sweet to dry reds. Just like it should be. While Janine offers the tastings to you...Michael will give you a history/tour of the winery & his wine making skills. It is a very pleasant experience and you should try it out. What was interesting is you pour your own wine to taste, in the provided wine glass as Janine moderates the tasting function. We have traveled to many small wineries of this type...and found that we didn't really care for the other winery products. But it was definitely different here...we purchased many bottles of wine! A FIRST! There is something here for everyone...come by and relax in a casual-non fast paced environment and let your senses take care of the rest.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank J S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Cranford, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great wine tasting atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I went to Murielle Winery on a Sat afternoon before going to a Phillies spring training game. The Winery is probably only 10-15 mintues away from the ball park. This was probably the most laid back wine tasting I've ever been too. They have a wide variety of dry and fruit wines to choose from. The owners are very accomodating and knowledgeable. I had a great time tasting most of the wines they had to offer and brought some home with me as well. I would absolutely recommend going here if you are in the area, its not your average wine tasting.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank wzenor
South Florida, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great rainy day adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

We had a great time and learned a great deal about the wine making process. The tasting does not take long and you can ask as many (or few) questions as you like. Many different varieties to taste and the owners are very friendly. Just a fun, cool, and different thing to do.

1 Thank FL007
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

I wanted to surprise my boyfriend for our two year anniversary by taking him to visit the winery that created our favorite wine. Well let's just say the visit was the highlight of our day! We spend time with the owners, Michael and Janine, and were impressed with the hospitality and information provided by both. Great people and we learned so much about the wine making process. So not only the best wine, but a whole new insight!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Nicole D
West Milford, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WOW!! A winery in Florida?? Who would have thought.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

On a short vacation visiting my relatives in Clearwater. Found the winery while looking for directions online, thought where is a vineyard? Arrived at an industrial park drove around and saw the sign. Walked thru the door a little skeptypical on what I would find, To my surprise the best tasting wines and nicest people that you could ever come across. Spent about 90 min tasting wines and talking to the owners, what a nice day. Wish I could get wines sent to NJ, but sadly can not due to the laws. Can't wait to go visit family again, the winery will be on my itinerary.

Visited January 2012