“Great food and performance”

Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent tasting Japanese food with more than enough to savor and/or take home. Love the noodles and the vegetables. Each dish is a delight and they have great chefs and wait staff and management that are attentive.

Date of visit: July 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Manager at Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Came here to celebrate a birthday. Staff was friendly. Chef was entertaining. Steak, chicken and shrimp were delicious. However, for the price I thought there was too much rice and noodles and not enough veggies and meat.

Janice,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

First time at this location. Still got great tasting food. Service not as good as I've come to expect from the Tampa location. Ordered an appetizer that came out as we were getting served our vegetables. Refills were slow too. Floor was so greasy every time I pressed me feet down, they slid like I was standing on ice. Place needs a deep cleaning.

Date of visit: July 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Manager at Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the service during your recent visit with us, please feel free to contact me at kayla.lavigne@kobesteakhouseusa.com. I will be more than happy to look into this for you, and see what we can do to make things right.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I took my girlfriend and daughter to this restaurant, I had been here before and had a favorable experience. This time around, I made reservations and although the restaurant was full we waited 15 minutes to be seated despite the tables being clean and ready. Once seated the order was taken, the waitress was unsure of the menu items and our main course was brought before our appetizer. The sashimi, was very scant and although fresh, was not enough for the price. The sushi rolls were not anything extravagant and although it is nice place to have hibachi, in my opinion there are far better places to have sashimi and sushi in the area. I was generous with my stars

Date of visit: June 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Manager at Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food and was unhappy with the service during your recent visit with us, please feel free to contact me at kayla.lavigne@kobesteakhouseusa.com. I will be more than happy to look into this for you, and see what we can do to make things right.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Took some friends from Germany here and the LOVED it! Said it was one of the highlights of their visit! The food is fantastic, bring your appetite, you get TONS! I came home with another whole meal! A little pricey but well worth it!

Date of visit: May 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Manager at Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Grammie T, Thank you for your review.
So glad you enjoyed the food, we look forward to seeing you again soon!