All reviews full kitchen front desk nice hotel the ice maker yogurt minute drive the breakfast area two bedroom suite breakfast staff breakfast was included stayed nights extended stay fire pit would definitely stay here again exercise room great place to stay living area
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here for spring break. The only complaint I have was the cost, but everything is tripled during Spring break, so I can't really blame Marriott for that. Upon my initial arrival, I was disappointed because I thought the hotel is really far from the beach, and I think I am going to move the family to the beach. But after my first night at the property, I completely changed my mind. The property is very well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly. The rooms are really clean!!!!! The beds were comfortable. The location was perfect. It was a short drive or trolley ride to the beach. It was a great location to go to the mall, mini golf, and restaurants. The free breakfast was actually good. I would definitely recommend this location to stay. The pool area was nice and quiet. I had a great time here and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Marriott Residence Inn in downtown Clearwater is a decent place to stay.

The rooms are big and comfortable. Ours gas a king bed, sleeper sofa, kitchen area and sinks outside the bathroom area.

The breakfast is pretty standard.

The area that it’s in isn’t the best but it is within a few miles of some nice beaches, and it has good access to the Tampa airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff was amazing from the minute we arrived. Our plane came in early in the morning and check in was at 4:00PM. Miranda was able to get us in by 11:00AM. Jackie was hilarious. He made us feel right at home and was super friendly. The front desk staff helped us with printing our boarding passes and even gave my daughter a complimentary ice cream bar. the rooms were very clean, the netflix was handy and the cleaning crew gave us everything we needed. The hotel was close to the beach and not a bad drive. We had a great visit and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

David the maintenance person help me unlock my door. He awesome !
Becky waitress sparingly courteous andwas so helpful !
The front desk adrienne Clark clerk bent over backwardsand went out of her way to make us feel so comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We were here only one night but it was a comfortable, well appointed place to land after a hectic day of travel. Plenty of parking available. The front desk staff were all very nice.

Nice clean room with kitchenette. I like that if you are staying for an extended period of time you can ask the staff to grocery shop for you (for a fee).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple