Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration(Celebration)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Melia.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

US$ 92
US$ 79
US$ 126
US$ 71
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 149
US$ 53
US$ 43
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 51/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$ 225
US$ 208
Hotels.com
US$ 63
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,031 results
All reviewslake viewgrand bohemianorlando arearocking chairsdowntown celebrationbeautiful hotelsmall balconyold floridalobby barvalet parkingrestaurants and shopsmarriottproperties
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My wife and I just recently got married here and we have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. Our wedding coordinator, Natalie, did a phenomenal job!! Great, friendly service, phenomenal food, and beautiful decor. Located right on the lake in downtown Celebration, this hotel has a very romantic, "classic Florida" atmosphere about it.

My wife and I and all of our guests had an amazing experience here. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue near Disney, I highly recommend this place.

Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable and special!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Nestled right in the downtown section of Celebration.
Friendly and professional staff.
Above average restaurant and rooms.
Ambiance and style.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2012

While at a conference in Orlando, we found ourselves without rooms. The concierge at the Grand Palms recommended the Bohemian. What a great find! The town of Celebration is like a real 1930's town, complete with movie theater. The Bohemian is within walking distance of everything--great cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, lake and town. The rooms were lovely, decorated in tropical theme, like British Colonial West Indies--mahogany four poster bed, ceiling fan, lovely linens. Bathroom was well laid out, shiny new and crisply detailed. Quiet, quiet, quiet and I slept!! Service was wonderful, rates were great, rooms very nicely detailed and location, location, location!

Really, it's worth a trip just for no other reason than to stay at the Bohemian and walk to dinner!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank FriedGreenTomatillos
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Never even heard of Celebration but attended a convention in Orlando and was recommended this property from a good friend. Beautiful hotel with a eclectic feel. Professional and friendly service. Only there one night but will definately bring my family back. Very charming with boutique feel!!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the lake are tranquil and lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 24 May 2012

From the moment I drove around the corner and saw the wood faced building and the sign that said "Bohemian", I knew I was in for a different hotel experience. First - Excellent Curb Appeal - and that includes the well-dressed, well-mannered staff that provide valet parking or help to find free parking on the street (thanks guys!). Check in was a breeze and I received help with my luggage without having to ask for it. Second - The lobby is unique. Two thumbs up to whoever came up with the idea to build a hotel around an art gallery! From the chandeliers in the outdoor dining area to the chairs by the 3rd Floor elevators, to the paintings and photography on display everywhere, this hotel is a feast for the eyes. The eclectic mix of elements that drew upon the 1930's Old Florida Vibe, Art Deco and nature had me looking over my shoulder half expecting to see Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall! When I walked into my corner room I had stunning views of the lake and a huge 4-poster bed. A firm mattress and butter soft sheets had me sleeping like a baby. And may I say a big "THANK YOU" for the outstanding blues infused jazz that was playing; the Evian for my convenience; the Cabernet and (drum roll please) - Starbucks for my in-room coffee service! And you are the first hotel to actually provide me with extra pillows and extra towels. While I wished the menu was more extensive and provided more healthy choices, it does not take away from The Wedge Salad (Jalapeno Ranch Dressing) or that delightful breakfast muffin in the shape of a loaf filled with goodness and served with strawberry jam. Now that's art! I also took advantage of the Fitness Center and while it was a small room it had everything I needed to work out during the rainstorm - I didn't miss a fitness beat. Thanks for helping me stay on track. Last, but certainly not least, the staff at this hotel is just "off the hook". These folks want to be at the hotel - they like their jobs and it shows! I have over 30 years of professional Customer Service experience and I can tell you - this staff is doing it right. They make eye contact, they smile and greet people with genuine warmth. (Even the housekeeping staff in the hallways had a smile and a "Good Morning" for the guests.) They know the area and made wonderful recommendations so that I didn't feel like a guest or a tourist - I felt at home. Thank you Bohemian! I'll be back.

Room Tip: I had a corner room with a view of the lake. That is not to be missed!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business