“Best Mobility Scooter Rental Ever”

Gold Mobility Scooters
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Celebration
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The GMS brand new 2018 rental fleet of highly upgraded mobility scooters and premium strollers are now released into service, our rental customers are guaranteed the newest, cleanest, and most advanced rental equipment available. All GMS mobility scooter rentals include free professional white glove delivery and pickup to all Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and convention center area resorts, hotels,
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great customer service before and after the mobility scooter rental. The scooter I rented was brand new. They delivered and picked it up from my hotel for Free. It had a built in phone charger that kept my phone charged all day. Very confortable upgraded seats and the battery lasted all day. Way way way better scooters than the ones they rent ion the park. I'll be using them on every trip from now on.

Amy H, Guest Relations Manager at Gold Mobility Scooters, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank-You so much for taking the time to review our Scooter Rental services. At Gold Mobility Scooters we are proud to provide the very best and newest rental mobility scooters with lots of free extras, and options at the lowest prices possible. Thanks again for using Gold Mobility Scooters and we look forward to your next visit. The Gold Mobility Scooters Customer Service team.

All reviews
"holder"
"stroller"
"ecv"

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Came in town for conference and needed a scooter rental. Having stepped outside the hotel I was taken aback by the quality of the scooters, they looked used and abused. A quick Google search and I came across Gold Mobility who promised all new equipment. Sure enough yes it was. I think I was the second person to use it. Even had the new car smell. Recommended company in my book!