“Had no complaints”

Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We came to stay for a night for a wedding. The room was small, but what I like the most is the fact that there was a kitchenette, dining table, ample fridge and microwave. It's not a luxurious hotel by all means, it was perfect for me (I was there just to take showers and to sleep)
Very close to restaurants and stores. For that price I will come back again for sure!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel after Hurricane Irma when I was left without power. The employees at this hotel where not only professional but caring and really sensitive given the circumstances. You are truly fortunate to have Diane, Tye & Kayla as employees! As an individual who works for a company who prides themselves on premier service, Publix Super Markets, I wish we had these exceptional employees. They are exactly what we all need more of. Thank you all for everything!

Room Tip: Elevator could work faster
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Horrible service and a complete lack of empathy. Booked reservation to evacuate for hurricane Irma.
Website indicates that they are pet-friendly, yet when arrived was turned away because they claim the corporate website was incorrect and they do not accept pets.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank donaldleenorris
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Hurricane Irma is hitting, My daughter lives in Miami. Out of concern for safety, we booked this hotel for her escape for safety. She has a service dog for mental support, along with it being her pet. We called and asked if they would allow service dogs (he is certified and has paperwork to prove it, he also only weights 7 pounds) They said yes. So we booked through hotels.com for her stay. She spent 8 hours driving a 3 hour distance due to the mandatory evacuations of Miami. When she arrived they turned her away saying since he wasn't a service dog for such as blind, wheelchair etc, they would not let her stay there. Due to all hotels being booked, it took us hours to find another one. We called hotels.com to ask for our refund and when they called this hotel to find out why they refused her, being the service dog is registered and its a natural disaster, they hung up on the hotels.com rep. Wow really, they don't care about peoples safety. My opinion is even if he wasn't a certified service dog, they would be making exceptions for the hurricane victims. The new hotel she went to driving around going to hotel to hotel asking if they had openings, allowed her dog to come. Typically they are a no pet hotel,but under the circumstances they opened their arms to her. They said it didn't even matter that he was a service dog, they were their to help all the people they could. They gave her a 7 day stay for $100 cheaper than what the 4 day stay cost at this ugly place...Just for reference her new hotel is Intown Suites, Orlando.

With that being said, I would never give this company the time of day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank rae999
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've been to some dives before. I usually kind of like them. They have character. Not this one, though. The first hotel I ever left within an hour of checking in. If you get a "non-smoking" room...it only means "no one is smoking in it at the moment." The room was saturated in stale smoke. The sheets were obviously unchanged for quite some time. They actually had dirty footprints all over them and they were just bunched up beneath the "blanket." Cops were in the parking lot...I hear they show up a lot. There was no one to complain to...I doubt anyone even works there. Even though we left within the hour they would not refund our money. I guess they knew we would never return so...why give back the money? They are so right. Heed my words. DON"T STAY HERE! If I can save but one life then my suffering will not have been in vane.

Room Tip: Here's a tip. Book somewhere else. Run, don't walk, from this place.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Guy S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casselberry
5.1 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.9 km away
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#7 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
10.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
10.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd

Been to Home Towne Studios - Casselberry? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.