See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've been to some dives before. I usually kind of like them. They have character. Not this one, though. The first hotel I ever left within an hour of checking in. If you get a "non-smoking" room...it only means "no one is smoking in it at the moment." The room was saturated in stale smoke. The sheets were obviously unchanged for quite some time. They actually had dirty footprints all over them and they were just bunched up beneath the "blanket." Cops were in the parking lot...I hear they show up a lot. There was no one to complain to...I doubt anyone even works there. Even though we left within the hour they would not refund our money. I guess they knew we would never return so...why give back the money? They are so right. Heed my words. DON"T STAY HERE! If I can save but one life then my suffering will not have been in vane.

Room Tip: Here's a tip. Book somewhere else. Run, don't walk, from this place.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank GuyS1235
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Avoid this hotel at all costs. If you check in past 11pm, your key will be left in an unlocked lock box for anyone to access. They will not verify your ID, credit card, or require any papers to be signed. Clearly this is an unsafe facility who has no care or concern for the personal safety or information security of their guests. There are clearly drug deals happening, and lots of unsavory characters loudly roaming around the halls. We booked a non-smoking room but were provided with a room that wreaked of smoke. Corporate is impossible to reach, and the management is as rude and unprofessional as the people this hotel attracts. Do yourself a favor and drive another mile or two to a reliable hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017

When I booked this motel I was under the impression it would be a professional environment for my family.. OH no it was horrible. I booked two full size beds came there, they only could put my daughter and son in a full bed. There were 7 individuals outside getting so drunk that my daughter was afraid to walk pass. Then when I walked pass they were hissing and whistling. Then the room had roaches swarming allover.. That was it. I took my children and left in the middle of the night. The worst motel stay EVER!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank threats1978
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 days. They are in the process of updateding still but our room was nice ,clean had a full size fridge and freezer and 2 burner cooktop, a queen bed and a large flat screen, for the price it was good. I would stay again if in area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The hotel manager canceled my reservation without giving me a call, just because my credit card declined due to the fact that I didn't let them (cc) know that i was going to travel!!! Even my Discover cc did not give me a call before they put a stop to the cc. I cannot believe this happens in the U.S.

Dirty, they do housekeeping ONLY once a week. The hotel is definitely NOT for families.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family