“Lots of choices and friendly owner”
Review of Ice SSSScreamin

Ice SSSScreamin
Ranked #10 of 25 Dessert in Cape Coral
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We have driven by this place hundreds of times and finally stopped for a treat. So glad we did! The ice cream was rich and the portions were huge! I got two scoops, but really should have ordered one...it would have been plenty. I had the toasted coconut and the carrot cake ice creams and both were fantastic. My hubby had a waffle cone dipped in Oreos and the cone was made to order. He loved it. The owner was super friendly and cheerful. We shall return.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Love this lil place . Ice Cream was awesome everything made from scratch including waffles and donuts expect to wait awhile for your ice cream after ordering. I believe more help! Is needed. Now the cost very very costly for ice cream bring your wallet. . Enjoy good little place for ice cream. But expensive.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank JimLink
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Stopped in to get a quick bite to tide me over until dinner. Had a Hot Dog and Hot Fudge Malt. The guy behind the counter was efficient and knowledgeable. The Hot Dog was awesome, the bun is different and delicious. The malt was perfect; creamy, not overpowering the perfect accompaniment to the Dog. I will definitely stop in again and highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Wide selection of flavors. See my pic for the entire chart of them.

They did run out of a few flavors when I went. Also, there was only 1 staff member working so the service was slow.

I had the fudge brownie. It was amazing. Ask for a sample before you get the full item.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Enjoyed the ice cream I selected—-staff was friendly and helpful. Our favorite ice cream stop when visiting each year.

Date of visit: March 2018