“Still hungry ”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #21 of 24 Dessert in Cape Coral
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The imaginary meal I recently consumed here was as delicious as it sounds. Im not sure when i will eat here again. Maybe you know

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Needing a lenten something on the go, I tried a fish sandwich with fries and it was actually quite good. Not expensive and a great soft serve to top off.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Like most of us, I've been going to Dairy Queens most of my life. They are all over the country as far as I know. The one where I'm from in south Jersey is a drive up only! And its seasonal! This one in the Cape is a regular sit down little ice cream shop place. They have 5 dollar lunches that are worth every bit. I had a chicken wrap one time and a burger another. You get fries and a drink. And a small sunday for dessert! Only downer about these kinds of places is that sometimes they are crowded - with KIDS! LOL - so be prepared for the noise level. I like going during the day when they are still in school!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2015

It was very good. They have something for everyone and they have a drive thru which is great when you have kids in the car and don't have time to run in.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Next to Home Depot. Need I say more......just go out for supplies and eat lunch while you are there. I have to make this 100 letters which about the stupidest thing I ever heard, Maybe we should be able to rate Travel Advisor!

Date of visit: March 2015