“Another Hidden Gem”

Azucar Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #81 of 481 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Cuban
Description: This is a wonderful, family owned little reaStay rant and bakery. We have eaten there many times - breakfast, lunch and dinner. This restaurant should be included in your listings. The food is authentic and delicious. The service is great. Love this place!!!!!
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place has been here forever. I have been here many times for lunch but never for dinner. I was expecting the same venue for dinner as for lunch, but was pleasantly surprised to find a complete different menu for dinner. I had the black bean soup with shrimp and plantains. I will enjoy it again tomorrow for lunch. Bon appetite.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had been meaning to try Azucar for a while and finally did. We had beef stew and ropa vieja. Both were delicious and came with 2 sides which were very generous. Our bill was about $20, so we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Good food with a Cuban touch. Good service. Speaking Spanish is an advantage. Fantastic Cuban desserts in front dessert shop. We eat here every time at least once.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I'm visiting from Miami, Fl, came to see my mother. Wanted to have Cuban breakfast so my mom told me about this place. The waitress was very nice and kind, place was clean. I wanted orange juice they didn't have any, then I wanted tostones aka fried plantains they didn't have that either. Was very disappointed for our first time trying this place. Will go back to try one more time though...

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This little Cuban "diner" was an elevating experience. We went there for breakfast at the recommendation of a rental property manager and the food was incredible. One of us had the Cuban omelet with the crispiest, tastiest bacon ever, and the other more conventional eggs with sausage. Service was quick. Speaking Spanish would be helpful, but we muddled through and order was filled promptly and correctly. We will return.

Date of visit: May 2017