“Breakfast”

Azucar Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #95 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Cuban
Description: This is a wonderful, family owned little reaStay rant and bakery. We have eaten there many times - breakfast, lunch and dinner. This restaurant should be included in your listings. The food is authentic and delicious. The service is great. Love this place!!!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Good food with a Cuban touch. Good service. Speaking Spanish is an advantage. Fantastic Cuban desserts in front dessert shop. We eat here every time at least once.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I'm visiting from Miami, Fl, came to see my mother. Wanted to have Cuban breakfast so my mom told me about this place. The waitress was very nice and kind, place was clean. I wanted orange juice they didn't have any, then I wanted tostones aka fried plantains they didn't have that either. Was very disappointed for our first time trying this place. Will go back to try one more time though...

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This little Cuban "diner" was an elevating experience. We went there for breakfast at the recommendation of a rental property manager and the food was incredible. One of us had the Cuban omelet with the crispiest, tastiest bacon ever, and the other more conventional eggs with sausage. Service was quick. Speaking Spanish would be helpful, but we muddled through and order was filled promptly and correctly. We will return.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Classic Cuban and Azucar Special Sandwich. Big, Delicious sandwiches! Friendly service. Tres leche dessert was decadent! Excited to return to try dinner entrees.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Warm, family atmosphere with delicious authentic Cuban food and homemade goodies in the bakery. Large selection on the menu. Would definitely return when in the area.