“Our favorite French restaurant is now offering dinner!”
Review of My Sweet Art

My Sweet Art
Ranked #3 of 24 Dessert in Cape Coral
Reviewed 1 November 2018

My Sweet Art has been our go-to lunch place for over a year now. They offer a great selection of salads and excellent coffee and French pastries for after lunch. Now they are open for dinner and the menu exceeded all our expectations. If we could give this place 10 stars we would. They have an excellent selection of wines and the charcuterie plate is the best we've had. Highly recommend My Sweet Art for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

If you want a meal that's different from the standard food offered elsewhere go here.
A small Menu but everything is worth trying. The mash potatoes leave every other establishment in the shade (no garlic mash here, a creamy mash that's guaranteed to add to your waist - delicious). A small unpretentious dining area but you're there for the food. A reasonable wine list if you want Good Home Made French Food this is the place.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Went for dinner. The food was awesome. Should you visit have the French onion soup. The beef burgenion and follow that with the Creme brûlée. Just magic.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My Sweet Art, Nicholas Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food & chatter.

AAHHH finally a manly food at a french bistro. Bacon, sausage and cheese quiche. ten bucks or so.

I have been waiting for them to bring this around. Hearty, filling and oh so tasty.

A man's meal. It was so good. Plus the all you drink coffee.

Service was outstanding....Now they are going to be open for dinner.

If you have not tried this place,You are missing a culinary delight.

Oh yes lets not forget the pastries to go.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Decor is minimal but the food is very good. MY SWEET ART recently changed from lunch only to lunch and dinner. The lunch menu has changed slightly but the taste and quality of the food has not changed. I had the Quiche Lorraine (first time) which came with mixed greens in a light vinegarette and a balsamic drizzle. Fantastic. Good sized portion. Service was great, and the dessert pastries are made in house and are to die for.
MERCI' to Chef Yveline Mauclerc for opening your restaurant in Cape Coral.
I've eaten here before and had the
Beef Bourgogne. So rich and flavorful. The mashed potatoes were silky and delicious.
If you are looking for lovely place to eat, MY SWEET ART is the place.

If I could give them 10 stars I would