4,400 results
All reviews sleep number shuttle service pool area cruise parking beautiful pool pre cruise cruise ship great place to stay park your car front desk staff stayed one night leave your car hot tub parking lot cocoa beach kennedy space center anthony
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We picked this hotel to meet up with out of state friends going on a cruise. Looking online it seemed to be a beautiful hotel with lots of amenities but we were disappointed. My first disappointment was the cost. I kept trying to find a good rate and ended up with like $150 for the first night and over $200 for second night. Upon checkin I asked about government rates and was told they couldn’t change and had to charge me for what I already booked it under. (I booked directly from their website). So we paid over $450 for two nights.

The hotel itself is older and the hallways are super narrow. It reminds me of an older 50s still Florida resort. Our Uber driver told us Tom Hanks stayed there but we never found any truth to that.

The staff was very friendly. We loved the tiki bar. The pool was beautiful. They had a nightly DJ for Friday and Saturday.

Our room was in the 400 building which was a stand-alone building in far back. All of the entries for these rooms were indoors unlike all the other building which were outside doors. Our room was nicely updated and spacious. It was a one bedroom suite but I was disappointed see the couch did not fold out (which would have been great if our kids were with us). Our view from the room was a construction site. And I could not see where one room could have a view of water (other than maybe the pool rooms).

I wish I would have gotten for $95 rate listed here. It wasn’t the worst but didn’t live up to any hype. Just ok.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank APRogers
Reviewed 9 October 2018

My husband and I were leaving on a week-long cruise in the Caribbean, and our plane from TX was going to get in late, so we decided to book it two nights earlier and wind down at the hotel for a full day before taking the cruise. It was a good choice to have some wind-down time after traveling, which is always stressful.
We had a nice stay at the Radisson and enjoyed a large suite and some pretty good food while we were there.
The rooms were very spacious, with plenty of space for all of our luggage, and also very well cleaned.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Booked a Park,Sleep,Cruise package for a good rate of $111. Upon check out was charged an extra $6 for first nights parking. You would think a package that included "Parking" included all parking.Double checked hotel website and could not find this mentioned. Other than this the hotel is easily worth 4*. Older but well maintained property.Four buildings of two floors and three buildings of three floors. The three story buildings have elevators and a/c indoor corridors.These buildings have the larger rooms. Our room in the two story building was a good walk from the parking lot. Overlooked the tennis court. Average size room with smaller bathroom Fridge,micro ,coffee maker and flat screen TV. Lots of towels.Two free bottles of water. Large pool area and Tiki bar.Business center and gym. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast not included with above rate. There is free coffee in lobby prior to breakfast being served at 6:30. Upon booking you make reservation for van to cruise port. Well run and efficient operation. Van was waiting when we got off the ship. Note this property shares vans and some parking with off site "Park Port Canaveral" Within one block a Subway ,MacDonalds ,and Zachary's restaurant

Room Tip: Two story buildings outside entrances. No elevator. New building going up on North? side.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I really like this place and would definitely stay again. Our room 424 was so spacious and clean, suite style. The beds were so comfy! Only thing we noticed was you could here conversations next door and when they shut their door the room would rattle. 2 nice big flat screens in the suite and a bar with a mini fridge. Awesome room! The pool and bar area are top notch with great bar tenders. I was able to sit and watch my football team play at the bar while my kids swam in the pool. Plenty of seating and towels at the pool. The music started at 3 pm and the atmosphere was fantastic! Great stay and thank you to a friendly staff!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Arrived at checkin time 4 PM as did 10 others. Plenty of staff to get you checked in rather quickly. Nice lobby, bright and big until it’s time for everyone to congregate for shuttle ride to port.
Rooms are just basic, nothing to write much about. We were on the second floor, no elevator so if you need one request first floor unit.
Great pool area and tiki bar. Serve appetizers and burgers etc. we didn’t eat here so I can’t rate the food.
We haven’t stayed here in a while but it’s still as nice and staff very friendly. A definite for our next trip to Florida.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo