We stayed 2 days prior to our cruise. We chose Travelynx to pick us up at the airport for $50.00 per couple. Arrived immediately after calling . Did notify them at the time of confirmation of our plane arrival. The Residence Inn is very clean. Clean smell throughout the building. Wanted to get on the 4th floor, just to see if we could see the cruise ships in port. Ours was the Dream. Nope, no luck. Check in people were great. Fast, nice, helped us decide on a place to eat.
Just for your info, there is a trolley, that is outside the inn and beside of Burger King and for $1.25 per person will take you on an hour plus trip round trip. You can get off and on whenever, BUT REMEMBER this trolley, will not give you any change. It will get you close to the beach, like 1-2 blocks at times to walk to it. We rode the trolley and went to Ron Jon's surf store and the Publix grocery store. Did some shopping and just walked around . One day we rode the trolley and it got us at the COVE marketplace. It was around a 20-30 min walk to the ocean where we ate at the Grill, great food. Good prices and fair. It is near the Fishlips restaurant. Near the Residences is Burger King. It is at the parking lot. A hertz rent-to-buy store is also at the parking lot. Rental, I am not sure.
The Country Inn and Suites block you from seeing most of the ships. We ate at Kelsey's Pizza and the pizza was VERY good. We ate at Zachary's also, it was okay. These were within walking distance. Like 5-10 min. Burger King was 1-2 min.
The Residence Inn had a bar outside , fire pit, swimming pool, chairs and tables if you wanted to sit and eat outside. They upgraded us , at no cost, to a 2 bedroom suite. Didn't need it, but it was so nice . Quiet. Peaceful. Loved the fact that you could walk to stores, food places, and beach if you rode the trolley. The breakfast area was SO clean. Each day, was different items to choose from. I did spill the cup of waffle batter. The guy servicing the area for the day was EXTREMELY polite. I felt bad but he made me feel like it was okay, accidents happen. Cruise day, get there as early as you can. You may have to wait 2 min. for a table.
We will stay there again as we appreciated the staff, and room, and trolley to past the time away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Florida