“Best Fishing Trip EVER!”

Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Cape Canaveral
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing charters in Cocoa Beach Florida! Our fishing charters and shark fishing trips are great for kids and families as well! We promise you that no one will try harder or be more motivated to show you Florida's finest deep sea fishing charters than our captains! Our fleet of boats are conveniently located in Port Canaveral (the safest port on the east coast) near Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Sebastian, Titusville, Melbourne, and the Disney/Universal Studios area.
McKinney, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Fishing Trip EVER!”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I have been on MANY deep sea excursions from Florida to California to Cancun and have never had the experience that we did with the Sea Leveler crew of Captain Greg and Mike. 6 of us booked a full day trip and ended up with 17 keepers. This doesn't sound like a lot, but 12 of the fish were over 20 pounds with the biggest Amberjack weighing in at a whopping 57 pounds.

We hauled in 3 King Mackeral, 1 Cobia, 8 Amberjack, and 4 Grouper. The largest Grouper went 40 pounds easy. Mike and Capt. Greg kept us on fish all day. He knew the right places for the conditions, exactly where we should drop, and how long to stay before moving on. Mike worked his butt off keeping lines in the water and fish in the boat.

Even before we got into the Grouper, we were saying that if the trip ended right then, it would have been a success. These guys are great people that want you to have a good day of fishing and are willing to do what they can to make that happen. I will NEVER go back to Florida without booking a trip with Sea Leveler.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Chris E
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Maxwell, Iowa, United States
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Seal Leveler was a great experience from the beginning. Captain Greg was very responsive to emails and very friendly. Four days before our trip, Captain Greg emailed me and let me know the weather was not looking favorable for our scheduled day of fishing. Seal Leveler worked with our schedule and on short notice was able to re-schedule our day of fishing to ensure a great day. My wife and I went on a full day trip with Captain Stan on the Sea Leveler. Captain Stan was very friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. We were on fish from start to finish. We brought back to the dock 3 amberjack, 8 dolphin fish and a couple small black sea bass. I caught a 62-pound amberjack and a 20-25 pound dolphin fish. My wife's dolphin fish weighed 35-pounds (Captain Stan said that is was close to being in the top 5 dolphin fish caught in his boat). My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better trip, especially for our first time out. I would recommend Seal Leveler Sport Fishing Charters to anyone looking for a great fishing experience with a very knowledgeable team. I know if we get the opportunity to go back deep sea fishing, we will be giving Captain Greg a call!!

Thanks Again for the great trip!
Jarad & Sarah
Central Iowa

Visited October 2011
Sherman, Texas
“Best Fishing Trip We Ever Had”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

We recently (Aug 19) went on the Stardust with Captain Greg. My husband Sam is an avid fisherman, I like the water, and my daughter's friend Stefan has fished once or twice. We had the best time fishing that we had ever had. Greg allowed us time to do what we wanted (Sam wanted to bottom fish), and was super attentive to all three of us. Our daughter who didn't get to come because of work set up the whole experience for us and it was wonderful. The captain was gracious, knowledgeable, efficient, and
proficient. We enjoyed the trip, caught some nice fish, enjoyed visiting with each other as well as with the captain. We heartily recommend the boat and Captain Greg.

Our many thanks, Sheila

Visited August 2011
Lima, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an experiance!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My wife and I have taken our yearly fishing trip to Canada for the past 20 plus years along with her parents and sisters and families. Her father passed away this winter and she wasnt ready to go there this year so we chose to go to Florida and booked a Charter with Sea Leaveler and Captain Stan.. Keep in mide our normal fishing is sitting in the pontoon with our zebco 33 and tightlining in 6-8 feet water with night crawler hoping to fill our basket with nice blue gills and perch . SO after we caught 30 or so bait fish we headed out and started trolling, right away I caught the biggest fish of my life a 12lb bonito and right after that my wife landed another one but she had hooked it in the side so it felt like a 20 lb fish we thought this was awesome. Well Stan said now its time to for the big ones and we headed out to 180 foot deep water and started tightlining on the wrecks, then the fun began. My wife landed a 10lb flounder and as Stan took it off my pole bent and I couldnt believe a fish was fighting that hard I was sure I was caught on the bottom but Stan kept telling me to reel (he should have told the fish to stop pulling so much) after about 10 minutes I saw the biggest fish of my life surface, it was a 30lb Red Snapper which Stan had told us you couldnt keep because of some crazy goverment decision but thats ok I had a ball. Within the next hour we had landed 4 Amber jacks all over 30lbs, and a baracuda. He then went to the shallow water (only 80 feet) and we caught buckets full of black sea bass, we only kept 15 but they were all over a foot long and most times we had a fish on both hooks what a blast. Though I truely do enjoy our fishing trips to Canada I know the first time I hook into a good keeper blue gill and pull it into the boat I will remember the fight the fish we caught that great day in Florida gave us and smile. If your an experianced fisherman or a novice deep sea fishing as my wife and I were book your next trip with these guys Stan was great he had to fix numerous back lashes, broken line ect but he just smiled and I think he truely enjoyed allowing us to experiance one of the greatest fishing days I have ever had Thank Again Stan we will be bringing the family down in 2013 and cant wait to get back on the boat and head out for another great day of fishing

Visited August 2011
Littleton, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

We've talked to other people who have gone out on the party boats and they were disappointed. The captain really catered the adventure to kids. My 8 year-old son caught a shark & sting ray. It was a very exciting adventure for him. Thanks

Visited July 2011