Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 126
US$ 144
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
La Quinta
US$ 155
US$ 109
US$ 100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 183
GardenInn.com
US$ 90
US$ 105
US$ 140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

TownePlace Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Not bad at all, It's an extended stay, and a good price. That said, if you are going to get upset about housekeeping once every two weeks, not read their policies, cause a ruccus, or show your rear to try and get something for free, stay elsewhere and pay double or more. Been here 3 months, with three more to go. Only problems have been people not using their heads, parking stupid or burning food and setting off the fire alarm. Good place, great staff, awesome price, and always friendly and accommodating! Last but not least, AMANDA IS AWESOME!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alksj
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The experience was so bad it's hard to know where to being. The exterior grounds look a little dingy that should have been the first indication. I attempted to check in two rooms. The front desk attendant tells me he needs driver's license information for all my guests and then tells up that all guests have to have a background check to stay at this filthy hotel. Only because everything else in town was book and we'd driven 9 hours did we stay. The facility feels like an institution not a hotel. The hallways and elevator smell dirty and smokey the floors never were cleaned in the 7 days we were there. My room smelled like sweaty feet and smoke. My children's room smelled like urine and smoke. There are no real house keeping services to include towels. So you have to literally go beg for towels which they count when you bring your dirty one's down. On one occasion we were given back dirty towels which I had to take back downstairs. I watched the front desk clerk pick hair out of the towels he was attempting to replace them with. We killed 3 spiders in our room. The faucets leak constantly. The microwave makes a horrible screeching noise. The toilets didn't flush unless you hold down the handle. We travel often and have never been more irritated. There's absolutely nothing good about staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback. We are disappointed and sorry that you had the experience you did. We want to assure you this is not representative of the service we expect to provide. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We hope that you give us another chance.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Every hallways and my rooms smells like smoke. After the first night I work up feeling sick. The AC unit seemed to be blowing out damp air. The draws in the dresser and night stand aren't cleaned very well. The staff wasn't to polite. Over all was just a bad experience. Prepaid for a week after that decided to leave and find a new place to stay.
Unless you a heavy smoker and don't care about the comfort of sleeping and cleanliness then find aa new place to you'll be better off.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

We would like to apologize for any and all inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us. I will be sure to remind all staff to be attentive to issues and be sure they are resolved immediately. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I traveled from Massachusetts in my power wheelchair and handicapped van. I am staying here while I look at condos with the thought of buying and relocating. I have a lovely wheelchair accessible room complete with kitchenette (ADA compliant) that is extremely comfortable. The unit is very clean, appears to be brand-new, and you are provided with virtually everything necessary. The staff is extremely helpful – they all are very pleasant and positive. I would highly recommend this facility. This time of year you can't afford the condos adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico. You can easily afford to stay here. There are restaurants, hairstylists, gas stations, and best of all, a Walmart right across the street. Very convenient!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MargaretB672
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

WoodSpring Suites strives to provide guests with an environment they can enjoy, feel comfortable and want to return too. We are glad to hear we did that for you. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 11 nights only because my company pre-paid for the hotel, otherwise, I would have left after the first night. I'll break it down into categories.

Sleep:
-Be prepared to have the worst sleep possible and I slept with ear plugs in my ears.
-The walls and floors are paper thin, so you hear every single sound. Every night, I would hear the same kid screaming from 10pm-1am and their parents not doing anything about it. Then, through the other wall, I would hear that neighbor's TV all night. If neither of those were making noise, then EVERY SINGLE TIME any door is opened and closed on that entire floor, it sounded like a canon being shot.
-Anytime someone walked or moved in the room above us, it sounded like a herd of cattle was up there.

Housekeeping:
-Housekeeping came only once during the entire 11 nights that we were there.
-They didn't give us any fresh towels, they simply folded the same dirty ones we had been using and hung them back on the rack.
-My wife brought her own pillow from home and when they made the beds, they threw it on the gross hotel carpet floor UNDER the bed.
-any clothes that we had laid out on the beds, they wadded up into a ball and threw them on top of my suitcase...very irritating when there's no iron in the room.
-They vaccum the hallways outside of the rooms every single morning before 8:15 am!!!! So if you're planning on sleeping in at all, the housekeeping staff will gladly change that plan for you.

Room accommodations:
-ZERO dishes, cookware or silverware in the room. The front desk will either charge you $30 to buy some from them or send you to Walmart to buy your own.
-No box springs under the mattress, so your mattress will slope down in some places and have lumps in other places.
-the room was always musty smelling and felt damp and we had the A/C and constant fan running to keep air moving. Our clothes were always damp and towels never fully dried because of the moisture in the room.

Front Desk:
-the only positive thing I have to say about this entire experience was that the front desk worker named Chester is awesome. You can tell that he truly cares about his job and wants to make you feel welcomed.
-Most of the time, there was only 1 person in the entire hotel that was "on the clock" (girl at front desk said it), so if you needed something, you often times had to wait for a loooong time.
-Their phone system was down for most of the time I was there, so if you called the front desk number (500) to speak to them, it went to some corporate office.
-Anytime we requested something from one of the front desk workers (I think she was actually the manager), she would make us feel like we were either inconveniencing her or she would ALWAYS answer our questions with a smart alec answer.

I gave this hotel 1 star because I can't give it 0 stars. Don't waste your $, pay a little extra for a better hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your stay with us. We are sorry it didn’t live up to your expectations. We will be contacting the hotel to address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you will give us another try.