“Great place - Impressive all around”

Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
From Naples, FL
“Great place - Impressive all around”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I am a repeating client for over two years. This hotel has the nicest staffs and manager.
Room always immaculate clean & fresh every time; great variety of breakfast every morning with fresh fruits and lots of other. Light dinner, drinks and cookies also a very nice touch.
Best of all, this hotel have the best, the nicest staffs that will go extra miles just for you. Services are better than a 4-5 stars hotel. You will have a great night sleep with very comfortable bed and quiet room every night. I never have any problem in the past two years and convenience location to I-75 and other place :)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this review, 17 October 2011
PaulaFromNaples,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel again. It is nice to know that you still consider our service and hotel a 5 out of 5 after 2 years of staying with us. We value all our customers and work hard to provide the best possible service. If you would prefer dining out to dining with us, be sure to ask an Associate to suggest some of the great local restaurants in our area.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Stayed 1 nite w/my hubby enroute from Charlotte, NC to Captiva Island, Fl. For vacation. This Hampton is only 2 stories high, built in more of a "motel" design, as the 1st floor rooms had direct access to the outside, (these 1st floor rooms also had a 2nd door that led to an inside lobby too, a bit strange). Other than this weird, 2story motel design, this Hampton delivered the regular Hampton services of indoor pool, small gym & free breakfast. The 1st floor room we stayed in was more "motel" sized, a bit smaller than the Hampton rooms we were used to, but comfy. my only critique would be the price, $119 for a motel sized room was high.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 11 February 2011

The room was spotless (the most important thing, in my opinion), the towels were plentiful, the other guests were quiet, and the bed was more comfortable than my own. I didn't take advantage of the evening goodies or free breakfast, but both smelled wonderful. I loved being able to park three feet from my front door, and I could get ice and soda without going outside. I plan to be in the area on a regular basis from now on, and I'll be staying here every time.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this review, 14 February 2011
AnnieC14,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you are not going to be able to stay for breakfast in the morning ask an Associate about Hampton Inn's On-the-Go Breakfast. This is a simple breakfast that is designed for the business traveler with limited time in the mornings.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,105 helpful votes
Reviewed 2 February 2011

While the hotel is your typical Hampton Inn (very clean rooms, nice bedding, etc) the service is why I continually stay here as it is better then what I have received at most 4 or 5 star hotels around the world. I have seen the front desk clerk go out of her way to relocate a guest's pre-assigned room to one closer to where he was parked rather then him having to relocate his car and did so without the customer even asking for it. They have always met my room requests and most of the time upgrade my room. The young lady that runs the evening reception is the true reason I stay here. The customer service that she provideds to each and every guest and the way she is so friendly and is constantly helping each guest get whatever they want is by far better (probably the best) then what I have experienced when I have paid 5 times as much for a room at other hotels around the world.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank RLWOrangePark
Forked River, NJ
Reviewed 6 December 2009

Stayed here for one night when on business in the area. This turned out to be a good hotel for the price. Not the greatest hotel I've ever stayed in, it is slightly below the quality of the average Hampton Inn. But for business travel, it was fine. Room was okay - odd that it had an indoor and outdoor door in the room, which I presumed meant this was an older hotel that had been refurbished as a Hampton Inn. Kind of had that look to it. But, it was fine for what I needed.

This hotel had the usual amenities, free breakfast, internet, free parking, good access to and from highways. However, I must point out one amenity that I think is pretty unusual for a Hampton Inn, at least for those that I've stayed at (and I've stayed at plenty!!) - they have a FREE happy hour with drinks (beer and wine) and food (the night I was there they had meatball sandwiches and salad - which easily could have been a meal for the budget conscious, although I don't think that's their purpose). This went on, I think, for two hours. I had 2 free beers from an extremely friendly employee, then out to dinner with business associates. But, this is a really nice perc that is not usually expected from a Hampton Inn - think Embassy Suites happy hour. Pretty good, and really made this stay special.

Kind of out there without much around it (seemed to me, not being too familiar with the area). I would stay here again while passing through.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this review, 8 December 2009
SurfTravereler,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we would be glad to have you back when you are passing through. The Guest Reception you mentioned happens every Mon. - Thur. from 6-8pm. We always serve beverages and a light meal on these evenings. Be sure to ask an Associate about dining and activity options close to the hotel during your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
0.5 km away
0.2 km away
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
36.0 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK