Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Good 3.5/5
Pasco Motel(Dade City)
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscookieshappy hourlight dinnerfirst floorbeer and winehot dogsparking lotexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastlong driveexcellent staynice place to staygreat breakfastmini fridgepleasant surpriseroom was spotlesswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Stayed 1 nite w/my hubby enroute from Charlotte, NC to Captiva Island, Fl. For vacation. This Hampton is only 2 stories high, built in more of a "motel" design, as the 1st floor rooms had direct access to the outside, (these 1st floor rooms also had a 2nd door that led to an inside lobby too, a bit strange). Other than this weird, 2story motel design, this Hampton delivered the regular Hampton services of indoor pool, small gym & free breakfast. The 1st floor room we stayed in was more "motel" sized, a bit smaller than the Hampton rooms we were used to, but comfy. my only critique would be the price, $119 for a motel sized room was high.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2011

The room was spotless (the most important thing, in my opinion), the towels were plentiful, the other guests were quiet, and the bed was more comfortable than my own. I didn't take advantage of the evening goodies or free breakfast, but both smelled wonderful. I loved being able to park three feet from my front door, and I could get ice and soda without going outside. I plan to be in the area on a regular basis from now on, and I'll be staying here every time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2011

AnnieC14,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you are not going to be able to stay for breakfast in the morning ask an Associate about Hampton Inn's On-the-Go Breakfast. This is a simple breakfast that is designed for the business traveler with limited time in the mornings.

Reviewed 2 February 2011

While the hotel is your typical Hampton Inn (very clean rooms, nice bedding, etc) the service is why I continually stay here as it is better then what I have received at most 4 or 5 star hotels around the world. I have seen the front desk clerk go out of her way to relocate a guest's pre-assigned room to one closer to where he was parked rather then him having to relocate his car and did so without the customer even asking for it. They have always met my room requests and most of the time upgrade my room. The young lady that runs the evening reception is the true reason I stay here. The customer service that she provideds to each and every guest and the way she is so friendly and is constantly helping each guest get whatever they want is by far better (probably the best) then what I have experienced when I have paid 5 times as much for a room at other hotels around the world.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank RLWOrangePark
Reviewed 6 December 2009

Stayed here for one night when on business in the area. This turned out to be a good hotel for the price. Not the greatest hotel I've ever stayed in, it is slightly below the quality of the average Hampton Inn. But for business travel, it was fine. Room was okay - odd that it had an indoor and outdoor door in the room, which I presumed meant this was an older hotel that had been refurbished as a Hampton Inn. Kind of had that look to it. But, it was fine for what I needed.

This hotel had the usual amenities, free breakfast, internet, free parking, good access to and from highways. However, I must point out one amenity that I think is pretty unusual for a Hampton Inn, at least for those that I've stayed at (and I've stayed at plenty!!) - they have a FREE happy hour with drinks (beer and wine) and food (the night I was there they had meatball sandwiches and salad - which easily could have been a meal for the budget conscious, although I don't think that's their purpose). This went on, I think, for two hours. I had 2 free beers from an extremely friendly employee, then out to dinner with business associates. But, this is a really nice perc that is not usually expected from a Hampton Inn - think Embassy Suites happy hour. Pretty good, and really made this stay special.

Kind of out there without much around it (seemed to me, not being too familiar with the area). I would stay here again while passing through.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2009

SurfTravereler,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we would be glad to have you back when you are passing through. The Guest Reception you mentioned happens every Mon. - Thur. from 6-8pm. We always serve beverages and a light meal on these evenings. Be sure to ask an Associate about dining and activity options close to the hotel during your stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2009

This hotel has the best staff with excellent customer services, friendly, nice and clean comfortable room. Everyone makes you feels like home. Some of the review I found just ridiculous with unrealistic expectation. I have many businesses and stay at the hotels 20 to 25 days/month, found this hotel by someone referred indicated that it would be a very nice and friendly place to stay. I am glad that I did listen to that person. I have been here 3-4 nights of every week. Staffs are supper nice and the room is very clean with very comfortable bed. Cookies and fresh fruits are a nice touch. I only have positive things to say about this hotel, matter of fact I am staying here again this wk-end for 3-4 nights and the next week also. I am a permanent customer here, nice staffs, room. You will have a restful night sleep.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2009

PaulafromNaples,
We are glad to have you as a "permanent customer" at our establishment and will strive to continue providing the excellent service you are accustomed to when you stay. Be sure to ask the staff about the numerous area events that happen in the area.