“Needs some customer service skills ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Brandon
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped for my favorite drink; Strawberry Acai. There was a line. The girl behind me obviously knew the entire crew behind the counter. Another cashier jumped in to help the long line when she arrived I think just to get to talk to her. He seemed irratated to even take my order. What do you want? Strawberry Acai. Ok anything else. Nope. Biggest size you have. I paid almost $5 and got a small size so thinking I did not get the right size but had no desire to stand back in line or deal with the people behind the bar. By the way, the girl behind got her drink before me and the guy in front of me . . . Hmmmm. Will be going to the one in the middle of the mall by food court in future. They have the huge size and always get it right!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Met up with a friend of mine at this particular Starbucks on my day off from work and I like this location. There are two locations in the mall, one near the food court and one near the Apple Store. I frequent the one near the Apple Store since my i work on this particular side of the mall. At this location they give pretty good service so i cant complain. I mostly mobile order so that my items can be ready for me to pick up.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

The same as any other Starbucks it is in a small location. The parking is very tough it it located in a very busy strip mall

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Always good coffee, but service was kind of slow. Very nice employees, but they could be a little more efficient. Very nice atmosphere when you sit outside.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I just recently frequented this Starbucks the other day before I headed to work. They were pretty busy for being in the mall, however they were friendly. I only go every now and then or when I want to treat myself to a Starbucks tea.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK