“Always the Best!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Brandon
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Not sure how anyone can not give Starbucks a great review. Coffee always great, free wifi, great service.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

My wife and I enjoyed wonderfully prepared frappuccinos to quench our thirst during a warm afternoon.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The white chocolate frap. was delicious. The place was so small it felt crowded.
The sandwiches are amazing. i had the spinach on a wheat foldover. many choices-

Reviewed 22 June 2015

This Starbucks is nice, and it can feel a bit claustrophobic at times when you have a lot of people ordering. They just opened a Starbucks kiosk in the Brandon Mall which is better although its in a high traffic area. I used to work in the Brandon Mall and if I wanted a Starbucks drink or a small bite to eat from their food selection it was quite a walk coming from the other end of the mall. Now that I no longer work in the mall I like the kiosk one better since its centrally located. I know they had started something new if you paid thru their app where you can order your beverage from your Starbucks app and pick it up. I haven't tried it yet though.

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

Good location with plenty of seating and free wifi. The Carmel machiatto was good. Location is just off of State Route 60 and near I75

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK