US$ 74
EmbassySuites.com
US$ 65
US$ 61
Red Roof
Courtyard Tampa Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
All reviewsfree ice creamfront deskred lobsternice breakfast areaolive gardenroom was cleanwarm cookiesbreakfast barfree breakfastyogurtflat screen tvsitting areaspecial thanksup to datewonderful hotelgreat place to staywe've stayed
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We recently stayed here for a night before leaving on a cruise out of Tampa. We had a lake facing room which offered a very nice view! There was a peacock that slept in a tree outside of our window. After checking in, Kaya at the front desk texted me to make sure that everything was good with our room which I thought was a nice touch! The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower had the perfect pressure! Everything was very clean and well taken care of. The breakfast was good, I wish that HI would offer waffles as I'm not a pancake fan, but that's just me. I really like the location, very quiet but close to shopping, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello loriac1969,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and all of our wonderful amenities. The peacock has become a regular at the hotel, and is a pleasant site to see. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express when we come to visit family in the Brandan area. We have always been pleased with our stay, the staff is great and take pride in their hotel. The morning breakfast is an added plus, as well as the snack at the end of the day.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Jerseygal478
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello Jerseygal478,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are pleased to hear that we are your home away from home, and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

It was my first time visiting Brandon, FL and I'm so glad that I selected the Holiday Inn Express. Kayla at the front desk was super sweet, upon check-in they had ice cream which was a great unexpected surprise and the kids loved it. The room was very clean and comfortable. If you ever plan on visiting the Brandon- Tampa area, I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express. They cater to their guests and make you feel so welcomed!

Stayed: August 2017
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello zee109,

Thank you for such a lovely review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and we are glad that you chose the Holiday Inn Express Tampa Brandon for your hotel accommodation needs. We will be sure to mention to Kayla that she was mentioned in an online review, and we appreciate you recommending us to other guests. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I was very pleased with the level of service I received during my stay at this property, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a text message about an hour after I checked in from the front desk asking how my room was. I assumed that it was an computer texting me, however, when I responded I could definitely tell that I was actually speaking to the front desk representatives. I was very glad that I could text them with any questions I had, not only about my stay at the property, but also about the Brandon area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Hello Daksattack,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated the new text system for our guests. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I am a gold Elite member and this hotel is just the best HIX ever. Excellent location with a large strip mall and Barnes and Noble and Best Buy within 5 mins walk, and the very good newish Westfield mall 6.5 USD by Uber. The reception staff are always very welcoming and so professional. The room attendants make the room look like new every day, good gym, pool and lovely outside area overlooking the lake. They even have free ice-cream 8-11pm every day! I am staying again in two weeks time as I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: July 2017

Hello Janis99,

Thank you for the lovely review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as all the Brandon area has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in a few weeks.