“Great Stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I was very pleased with the level of service I received during my stay at this property, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a text message about an hour after I checked in from the front desk asking how my room was. I assumed that it was an computer texting me, however, when I responded I could definitely tell that I was actually speaking to the front desk representatives. I was very glad that I could text them with any questions I had, not only about my stay at the property, but also about the Brandon area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Hello Daksattack,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated the new text system for our guests. We hope to welcome you again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I am a gold Elite member and this hotel is just the best HIX ever. Excellent location with a large strip mall and Barnes and Noble and Best Buy within 5 mins walk, and the very good newish Westfield mall 6.5 USD by Uber. The reception staff are always very welcoming and so professional. The room attendants make the room look like new every day, good gym, pool and lovely outside area overlooking the lake. They even have free ice-cream 8-11pm every day! I am staying again in two weeks time as I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: July 2017

Hello Janis99,

Thank you for the lovely review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as all the Brandon area has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in a few weeks.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We always stay at this,hotel when we visit each year. It is easy access to 75 and Tampa and Brandon areas. Staff is nice, breakfast is included as well S cookies at 5pm. It is cool in the summer and has a nice view to a fountain and pond. Little niceties like compliments newspaper and internet make it extra nice. Great value.

Room Tip: Comfortable, Clean, Friendly, Convenient
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hello pbjprops,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you choose our hotel whenever you visit the area! It is always nice to welcome repeat guests. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

It started with a very friendly and efficient greeting from Kayla at the front desk- who was very efficient. The breakfast server/hostess Luriz, went thru great lengths to find me lacrose-free/dairy free food choices. These ladies are amazing role models of superior customer service. bravo to the mgmt for hiring them.

thanks

Room Tip: get a suite - so worth the space and bathrooms are spacious as well
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
GM-HIxBrandon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hello Dolly833,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review! We appreciate you taking the time to mention our great staff. We will be sure to let them know that they were mentioned in a review. We pride ourselves in great customer service and we are pleased to hear that our staff delivered. We hope to welcome you back if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Everything you expect from Holiday Inn express and more. Reception staff was excellent. Room was exactly what I asked for and the bed is uber comfortable. Great location. My only ding is lack of a shuttle that take you around the local area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
GM-HIxBrandon, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Hello Will O,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. We are pleased to hear that the staff was pleasant, and you enjoyed the comfortable bed. We hope to welcome you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
0.8 km away
1.3 km away
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
0.7 km away
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK