“Great Service and Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food and service is great, they will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with your order.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visit Fl often,mostly Orlando. The last few times we've ventured out other places. I was looking for really good shrimp or smoked fish in St. Petersburg, read reviews and x-ed them out. Found great ratings on Trip Advisor on Shrimp Boat. We came 30 mins before closing, navigation issues. We were pleasantly welcomed in although they was closing and cleaning. Very appreciative of that. Shrimps was huge and the real deal. Shrimp bites too. My husband hamburger looked huge too although I was pretty much distracted with being face dowm in shrimp. Hope to visit again. Thanks so much to the bartender lady that was so nice to us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food and service are the best. The garlic shrimp is to die for. So good. Highly recommend this for lunch or dinner. Portions are large.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Went for dinner. On the weekends there will be a slight wait. Dimly lit, warm feel, and perfect for a first date but not too fancy so you can bring the whole family. The bar area is very small. We had the three course meal deal which included Lobster Bisque Soup which was delicious, Swordfish on a soupy bed of veggies. The swordfish was perfectly cooked but the flavor was ok. The soupy veggies were really tasty. My wife had Salmon (long french name) which was not on the three course deal. The presentation was odd because they covered it completely with spinach but the salmon was really good. For dessert we had the peanut butter pie which was enjoyable. The total for us two ran about $52 which explains why this place stays packed. They have a great selection of beers. We had several mixed drinks but the bartender is lacking skills so don't order anything fancy. We sent several drinks back because they weren't made right. So stick with the beer.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Went for lunch with my vegan wife as the website says they have vegan options. The vegan options are very limited, but she was able to get an acceptable meal. I wanted the fresh catch sandwich, but it was swordfish, which I do not care for. The server offered to get me a tilapia sandwich without my asking. When the sandwich came out there were four good-sized pieces of fish--a pleasant surprise! However, the chef had spiced the fish so intensely that I could not eat it. The servers were very gracious and got me an unspiced replacement. So, as I said in the title, great servers!

Been to The Shrimp Boat? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK