“Will definitely be back! ”

C Ponies Beach Horses
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely blast swimming with the horses. Stella was such a trooper and Marquee is a great guide!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"beach"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This whole experience was outstanding!! From the ease of booking and paying to finding them and riding! There were no problems at all!! The horses were so super sweet!! We rode in the water and the horses swam in the bay!! It was an unforgettable experience! Our guide, Kira, was wonderful and she helped out the beginning riders while taking pictures and managing her own horse. My daughter rode Coral (who was new to the team) and I rode Stella..... we were so impressed and LOVED the feeling of being on a horse in the water!!! Even though my daughter is an experience horse rider, she said it was unforgettable!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a once in a lifetime experience. Marquee was a incredible guide! My daughter now has took on a new roll model and a dream career to look forward to. Thank you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a Must do if you are in the Bradenton Beach area. If you don't' have this on your bucket list, you should add it! Caroline was the best! She was friendly compassionate & by the time we left, just like a long lost friend! She paired us up to our horses based on our ability and our group was all perfectly matched! This was so great we are bringing more friends next year & doing it again. Thank you C Ponies, this was such a great experience we cant' wait to share it with our friends!