“Love this place!”
Review of Pizza Rox

Pizza Rox
Ranked #28 of 338 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Description: PIZZAROX is a new generation fast-casual restaurant that offers Organic, Non-GMO & Sustainable Artisan-Style Pizza, Salad, Craft Beer & Wine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I like Pizza Rox a lot. It is so nice to "create" your own pizza just the way you want it. They have a ton of toppings and sauce. It is like Chipotle but for Pizza. They even have beer and wine!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been coming here for close to a year and I can honestly say it has never disappointed. The dough is fresh, the ingredients are fresh. They have good deals all of the time. If you want a place where they are consistently good and the staff is friendly, then come to this place. Definitely glad they're located in Boynton as it's not a far drive.

1  Thank Zay72
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time there a little confusing as we wanted to "build your own pizza" A lot of choices some looked like they were sitting out awhile ( I choose the freshest looking toppings), I choose tomato sauce, pepperoni, artichoke hearts & spinach. My DH picked pesto sauce, sausage, chicken, bacon. They both came out delicious.(and FAST!) To top it off they had craft beers that you could sample before choosing (NICE TOUCH). On top of that it was Thursday Night 20% off LADIES NIGHT! Cool!
WE WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As someone who has lived in South Florida and still goes frequently, but lives in NY, I know it is hard to find good pizza in South Florida. It is also hard to find vegan pizza. But this place has great dairy and vegan pizza. I came here with my vegan boyfriend and non vegan friend and all 3 of us really enjoyed our pizzas. Vegan items are clearly marked on the menu. I love the vibe of everything being music-y. Beer is also served here.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Ordered a take out pizza by phone and was so surprised to see when I got there that the pie was only 12 inches, more like a personal pizza. This was not made clear during the phone order. Maybe they thought I was a returning customer and knew this fact, however, they should not have assumed that. The pizza, though tiny was very good