Open today: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dark but not gloomy

I received a Bao gift certificate from a friend back in September and finally got around to using... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2018
Blondwine
Ocean Ridge, Florida
Wonderful way to spend some time

They offer 30, 60, and 90 minute options for a great price. There are about 12 reclining beds in... read more

Reviewed 28 May 2018
Butterflyshay

All reviews bao neck therapist appointment session arms tank soothing
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I will start off by saying: Why didn’t I come here sooner?!?
You will find tranquility as soon as you walk in (darkened reception area that is well decorated with soothing meditation music playing in the background) but very limited seating. It was packed when we got there for our 4pm reservation.
They take you back to a very dark common are but your eyes quickly adjust.
Back and neck massage is top notch. Massage Envy could learn a thing or too from their techniques (I prefer a deep tissue and my masseuse NAILED IT) Mind you, my feet were soaking the entire time. I’d say 30 minutes were spent on my neck/back/arms and 30 minutes on my feet/calves. Mind-blowing hour massage for $33.00 plus tip!!!! This is not a special price. I will be coming here again!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's best to call ahead and let them know exactly what you're looking for, they can make accommodations say if you have a migraine headache – they will do things differently for you.

If you have somebody specific that you don't want or somebody specific that you want – you can also request this. If you were looking for somebody that is really good at a specific thing, let them know.

I've been here a few times and most of the workers do not speak English, so that is another reason I like to call ahead and speak to someone who can explain whatever my situation is before the session begins as otherwise it gets a little frustrating.

One thing I do not like about this particular foods bomb is that they tend to want to give you a back massage portion as you were sitting up but you have absolutely nothing to lean on, and that really hurts my back. They give you a pillow to hold onto and that's it. Other Chinese foot spas have you flying down the entire time, which I much prefer. Although I do like the atmosphere here better than others that I have been to, the room is always very dark and quiet.

It is quite popular and especially on holidays like Mother's Day it will be booked solid, so definitely book your appointments in advance and let them know if you have any special desires or needs. For a little extra like $10 you can have your back worked on more, etc.

Overall the price is great and the experience has never been terrible. Some are better than others, I had one guy who pressed an area in my foot - a great Accu pressure point – and every ounce of anxiety left my body while he was holding in that spot. Happen again when he got to the other foot and put pressure on the same area. That was my first visit to this foot spa, and I thought it would be good overall experience but I've never had that happen again. So if you really like who you have, make sure you remember the name.

My husband went his first time and it was a really popular new guy working there who no longer works there – sadly. But he came home and explain the experience and was telling me how he was seeing colors.

Uh. Ok.

The guy who worked on him was that good and he was literally saying vivid colors even when he opened his eyes. He had never had that kind of experience before with anything or any kind of massage, and thought maybe it was just a foot spa thing that he didn't know existed.

Lol.

He see some muted colors with some of the other therapist, but never had the amazing experience again – just another reason to say if you really love someone's work, make sure you get that name!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I live very close to this spa, and I wish I could find the time to go more often. They are very accommodating and easy to get in without having to make an appointment. They have great hours, also. It is so relaxing, and I feel amazing when I leave. They don't just massage your feet, they also do your neck/back and arms. And you definitely can't beat the price!!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love a good foot massage but the reflexologists at Bao foot spa go far and away beyond a typical pedicure massage. This place has a relaxing vibe as soon as you walk in the door. As I sat in the waiting room, a client waiting with us was so enamored of her experience there the previous day that she returned. Another client walked out of the massage area into the waiting room and immediately shared how wonderful her experience was. I was eager to try it out! First you get a back and neck and arm massage while you soak your footsies in a warm bath. The spa hands out little laminated cards so you can tap the card to let the reflexologist know if you want it lighter, harder, faster or slower. After the neck and back massage, you are gently laid back and covered with towels and the lower leg rub begins. Then reflexology portion is last and done very thoroughly. The client can choose a 30 minute, 60 minute or longer session. The 60 minute session includes the neck and back rub and is very affordable at around 33$. I had a fantastic experience and will be returning!

1  Thank PTS P
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My sister surprised me with a visit to Bao foot spa. I had never been before and I was not disappointed! Clean, friendly, and super relaxing. Very reasonably priced for the experience. I was wearing a dress but the next time I go I'll wear a tank top and shorts. You definitely want something above the knee.

1  Thank Nikki C