We recently visited Naples, FL for a cultural event. Found a great price for the Trianon Bonita Bay - just north of downtown Naples. The hotel is quite lovely, beautiful views of the little lake in the back of the hotel. The room was spacious and clean. They have not updated all the tvs...ours was old fashioned, but no matter if you are not in the room much. The breakfast was free - continental, but with good muffins, fresh fruit, good coffee, real plates and silverware! The little restaurant adjoining the hotel was surprisingly good for lunch or dinner. Very casual and again, nice view on the lake. The mahi was fresh and delicious. There is also a beautiful art shopping center next door, including some more upscale restaurants. Excellent, relaxing visit....will definitely return when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples