We have visited this Holiday Inn Express for extended stays a number of times, and have always had a great time. The location for us is great, a short distance from the wonderful beaches, around the corner from the Imperial River (a paddlers dream). It's a short walk to Publix and CVS and close to shopping centres and restaurants as well as an easy drive to either Ft. Myers or Naples. The Hotel is clean and the beds are very comfortable. The decor could use some upgrading, but nothing that detracted from our stay. The elevator gets busy at breakfast time, but it was never that full that I had to let it pass. The staff really make the difference. I find them to be helpful, friendly, and most accommodating. The pool is clean and the water is always warm and inviting. Breakfast is adequate and satisfactory, with a good selection. At times it gets busy, but tables always become available after a few moments. I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends, and would stay here again. I think they offer great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Bonita Springs has to offer at the convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. You are at the heart of everything, shopping, dining, beaches, entertainment and the arts. You are within easy driving distance to downtown Naples, Fort Myers Beach and the Coconut Point Mall. A great vacation destination! Known for its lovely warm weather and year round pleasant climate, visitors to Bonita Springs will enjoy nearby golfing, boating, fishing, nature preserves, shopping and numerous restaurants. Lots of Florida attractions! This Southwest Florida hotel is close to Barefoot Beach, Sanibel Island, Lovers Key, The Corkscrew Sanctuary and the Spring Training homes for the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins. The ultimate location! Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 20 miles from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) you ll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to Bonita Springs to do. And there is easy access to I-75 and US-41 Tamiami Trail. The Holiday Inn Express has a heated outdoor swimming pool and offers a complimentary Express Start breakfast including our famous hot Cinnamon buns. Great value, great location and friendly service...Stay Smart, we've got it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bonita Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bonita Springs Hotel Bonita Springs
- Holiday Inn Bonita Springs
- Bonita Springs Holiday Inn