“Amazing - just like home”
Hot... hot, hot, hot -
Ahhh... That feels so, so, good! Pool # 2, Saltwater with Spa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Hot... hot, hot, hot -
Ahhh... That feels so, so, good!
Pool # 2, Saltwater with Spa.
Welcome to the Fairways!
Your Bonita Base Camp.
Honey, we're home!
Welcoming Foyer.

(Pronounced Foi-(y)a`.
That would be French for front hall, I'm such a snob!)
Elegant Master Bedroom
En suite Master Bath and walk-in closet.
Cozy 2nd Bedroom.
Jack n' Jill second Full Bathroom.

(Accessible from both bedroom #2 or hallway.)
Inviting Living Room. Come, relax, sit a spell.
Lets dine Tropical tonight.
No, this in not a dream. You have arrived in Margaritaville !
Tommy Bahama - Looking good!
Comfy den for watching TV or a movie.
Evening entertainment requires a 40' TV and DVD player..
We gotcha covered !
The Breakfast Bar.

(Sometimes just the bar!)
Fully equipped kitchen.
(NOTE: Finally replaced Mr. Coffee with a Keurig)
The Lanai, a perfect venue for morning birding and enjoying evening sunsets.
Honey... quick, get me the SW Florida bird chart. It's in the T.Bahama drawer.
Spacious 1600 sq./ft. Southwest (Gold Coast)  Florida retreat.
Clubhouse - From the main pool.
Trampoline shot of the clubhouse.
Yeah, I was pretty scared!
Appears to be the driveway leading to the clubhouse. Just a guess!
OK, I didn't take this one. But I do like it!
5th hole at BF. Par 3, slightly up hill, left to right - big bunker in front...
I'm thinking 7 iron?
18th at BF. You can't see my ball because it's in the hole!
Me, looking for the ball I thought was in the hole on 18.
LUV Tennis?
Fully equipped Fitness Center.
These are a few of my favorite things!
There's a fire in the sky Never been so happy Never felt so high.
Yep,I think I found our paradise !
Bonita Sunsets... await !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
colin wil...
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Amazing - just like home”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Excellent location in Bonita. Spacious and well equipped accommodation. Swimming Pool brilliant. Neighbours all friendly creating very nice community feel. Great selection of shops, supermarkets and restaurants on doorstep. Even local library nearby. Haven't played on golf course but huge choice of courses within easy travelling distance. Lots of beaches to choose from. Lots of places to visit - Marco Island, Naples, Fort Myers and definitely Sanibel and Captiva. Jeff and Gayle are a terrific couple who could not be more helpful and accommodating. We hope to continue visiting again and again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jul 2018
Ahhh... Our guest/friend from "Across the pond"!
Thank you so much for your kind words, your review is most appreciated.
Gayle and I do hope you return to our little piece of paradise in southwest Florida in the future.
God save the queen!
Tim W
“Wow! Spectacular!”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We enjoyed our stay at this very clean, open, quiet and rest-full condo. Lovely scenery with the lake and all it's abundance of wild life and the daily ritual of them catching their meals and sunning themselves. Ideally situated to Beaches, Ocean, Dining, Shopping and site seeing. Great pool area and golf course within a 5 minute walk. We talked with many other Friendly Snow Birds from all over the U.S.A. and Canada at the pool area. We definitely return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jul 2018
What can we say except... "Thank you"!
I'm sure you realize that good reviews mean everything in vacation rentals.
Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
Jeff & Gayle
conniespe...
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Perfect location in a friendly neighborhood.”
Reviewed 5 July 2018 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Sandals & Sand traps is a lovely condo. We've enjoyed staying here for 2 months every year. The condo is centrally located and near everything! Shopping and Restaurants, the beaches. The condo itself is comfortable and well supplied. The grounds are well kept and the gym is clean with updated equipment. There are 2 pools to choose from.
We have been very fortunate to have stumble upon this gem. The owners have gone out of there way to make sure the condo is ready for each visit. We couldn't be happier!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jul 2018
That you enjoy your "Seasons in the sun" at Sandals n' Sandtraps so much you continue to return makes us very happy. That you takes such good care of the condo while there means more to Gayle & I than you know! "Thank you" dear friends for this wonderful review. You've made our day!! Jeff & Gayle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing