“Luxury experience”
Review of Boca Raton

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
london
“Luxury experience”
Reviewed 2 November 2010

If you like seeing gorgeous mansions then Boca Raton is definitely a place you should. Great shopping too.

25 helpful votes
“Absolutely relaxing”
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Some friends and I went to Boca in August and stayed at a Time Share about 1/2 mile North of Deerfield Beach/Pier. While Deerfield Beach was extremely crowded, the beach in front of our condo was almost a "private" beach for us. The water was cool, but not cold, and very refreshing. It was also calm and there were gorgeous shells on the beach. About 1/2 mile north of us (maybe even less than that) we found a fabulous place to snorkle and probably could have spent our entire week right there. It was a small park. My advice to anyone looking for a great snorkling place - ask the locals !!!! Don't read brochures, etc. The people who can tell you or show you LIVE RIGHT THERE. We found this great place by talking to a lady in a jewelry store.

11 helpful votes
“Winter paradise”
Reviewed 22 February 2008

I have just spent six weeks working in Boca during January and February, and I had a wonderful time. The weather? Ideal! 70s to 80s, with little rain. Be warned - there is often cloud! However, whilst the rest of the US seemed to be in the grip of either freezing temperatures, deep snow or tornadoes, South Florida basked in its usual sunshine!

Lexington, KY
23 helpful votes
“This town was wonderful!”
Reviewed 23 July 2003

My huband and I went to Boca for a summer vacation and loved every bit of it. We loved the clean and quite beaches as well as the sights in and around Boca. We ate dinner at Mizner Park twice that week. There are some wonderful patio restaurants there. I would also recommend the Museum of Art. When we went, we were lucky enough to see a local exhibit. We also traveled to Palm Beach to see the Flagler Museum. If you like, strolling thorough old and well kept mansions, you would die for this. There is a Japanese garden in Boca as well. I can not remember the name, however it was beautiful. We finished the day with wonderful sushi. Last, we went to the Lion Safari. That was really fun and different from what we normally do. We went on a cloudy day which cut down on the heat. The animals were wondering all around us. We had to stop so the rhinos could cross the street! It was a wonderful trip and I strongly recommend the area.

2 Thank Dreamer15127

Been to Boca Raton? Share your experiences!