1,464 results
All reviews evening reception front desk happy hour living room order omelettes free drinks complimentary breakfast made to order breakfast omelet station rooms are nice business traveler fitness center boca atrium couch clerk lauderdale
Reviewed 20 September 2018

All went as expected from this Brand, great BK and open spaces. Location near both Boca and Delray Beach with easy access from I95.Recommend for business as well as leisure, definitely my go to place in Palm Beach County

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for this kind review and for your recommendation that we are made for the leisure or business traveler. What caught my attention, is that we are your go to place in Palm Beach and for that I thank you, as I know you have the choice of choosing any of the fine hotels in our county.
Again thank you for this great review and we look forwards to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Enjoyed the area,and staff was very nice. Breakfast was very good,and the room was very clean.The price was good too,and the staff was very friendly!I love the location close to I -95 ! The staff do a great job!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for your kind review and noting that our staff do a great job, our very clean room and our great location.
We hope to see you in the future when you next visit the Boca area.

At Yoiur Service,

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great hotel but we didn't have the greatest experience with the housekeeping. They missed cleaning our room for a couple of days.The first day it took two calls and they finally had someone at our door at about 8:00 pm. We just asked for towels. THe next day we were gone all day only to come back and find the room untouched. A stop by the front desk on our way to dinner got someone up to tidy up but no real cleaning. Finally the third day the room was cleaned.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies for the poor performance of our housekeeping staff.
It is comments like yours that will help us improve our guest experience and I want you to know I have shared this review with our housekeeping staff and coached them on the importance of ensuring that all of our stayover rooms are cleaned daily.
Thank you for your comment that we are a great hotel in-spite of not having the greatest experience with housekeeping.
Again please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a rewarding stay and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and show you that we can provide you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The staff at the hotel was amazing if I come back to Boca Raton Florida I will definitely be staying here again! I definitely recommend this hotel! The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. This hotel is one of the best I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I don’t know what to say after reading your review… but to say Thank You for making my day.
Reading your comments that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed, let’s me know that our team members are doing things right by providing you with a memorable stay.
Should your travels bring you back to the Boca area, please stop by and ask for me so I can personally thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Excellent Service . Amazing Amenities. Location of the Property too is Very Ideal for those who come for Business Travel. Just of a Major Highway to be able to checking and checkout easily when you are commuting to Airport. Many Nearby Businesses & Restaurants. Good Pool and Lovely evening Reception with courteous Staff helping you all through your stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for this short and stellar review. It is reviews like yours that reinforce why I choose the Hospitality Industry as a profession.
Again, thank you for this great review and look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip to the Boca area.