All reviews lifetime fitness cookies and milk yamato road great hotel complimentary breakfast room was clean the breakfast area business trip would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay very pleasant stay visit family front desk staff golf course yogurt convenient location easy access
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We had an amazing experience in your hotel. Thanks a lot for everything. Definitely we will visit The Hampton again very soon. The services were great, very nice and comfortable rooms. clean installations and the most important thing, a quiet and relax environment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

John Piper was excellent. I watched him as he greeted other guests and went above and beyond to accommodate their every need. He made sure my welcome was top notch and that I had everything I needed for the night. He also went above and beyond the benefits I get as a Gold member and made sure that every aspect was a top notch experience. Great work John!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while visiting family in town. We had a pleasant experience from start to finish. Easy check in, friendly staff, & a very clean room! The complimentary breakfast had a good assortment of stuff. We would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Every one on the staff is very attentive, responsive, and helpful. The room was immaculate. The breakfast had a great variety of both hot & cold items. I love the 24 hr coffee bar. I would definitely come here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

2nd time I have stayed here. Friendly, helpful staff, clean rooms good breakfast. Friendliest breakfast host ever. Happy hour on Monday and Tuesday. Several restaurants within walking distance. I would stay her again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business