1,108 results
All reviews pastry front desk tiki bar by the pool on site restaurant rooms are clean coffee maker main building nice pool definitely stay here again vinny microwave boca florida sink palm rates mizner
Reviewed 11 November 2017

very good hotel everyone is very helpful, danielle, prisca, mariz, leah, vinny especially miss staina, . The food is good. decent rates. and very accommodating. great places to visit around the hotel. and train is not to far for travel. pool is good. hot tub is very good. would recommend to anybody in the area, i will diffidently be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank obinnaamah
Danielle R, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We appreciate your wonderful compliments! Reviews like yours are what we aim for. We're so happy you have enjoyed our property! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel is in a great location for my needs on this trip, it was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I was completely satisfied and would not hesitate to come back the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sosorh
Danielle R, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your wonderful feedback! We are so happy you were completely satisfied with our property. Reviews like yours are what we aim for and love to read! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This is a hotel with a great cost x benefit relation. The hotel is pretty well cared, has a good swimming pool, clean bedrooms. Has a great location at the Federal Highway, with plenty of stores around, with a Denny's just aside, which is a very good option for breakfast and brunch.
If you are willing to walk for about 20 minutes, you can walk to the Spanish River Beach, which is a very calm and nice beach area.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank MarcusWOliveira

Dear MarcusWOliveira,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your fantastic feedback about our property! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

If driving to Florida stop at the Welcome center or any rest area to get a discount coupon honored on arrival...it makes a big difference...when making the reservation tell them you will bring the coupon...if not driving right up the corner there is a Denny's restaurant and they have the coupon book as you enter....The Boca Raton Plaza staff are very attentive....

Room Tip: ask for room in main building on 3rd or 4th floor rooms 307 thru 311 or 407 thru 411...the rooms have a terrace...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mitchell R

Dear Mitchell R,

We're so happy you found our property and enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and your wonderful compliments about our staff! During your next stay please let us know what we can do to receive a 5 star rating from you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Well when checking we asked for king room , room DIRTY how floor far from clean . Tv very old ,they have people that live there but it says clearly if you have a Florida or Boca Raton address you cannot use a coupon or at a special price we were told we could not park somewhere to just someone that live there when my husband has had two back surgeries we were apps to move her vehicle. They need to invest and new mattresses I asked if there was anything better and I was told no I don't know who it was too to the time of check-in at 11:30 p.m. . I have found that we checking area always looks amazing and when you get to the room it's too far from that it was so far from control. There was a young lady at the Tiki Bar I told us we could not sit at the table and eat her Wendy's food I asked to buy drinks there the soda machine was down just to accommodate the issue that she occurred. The next day was my birthday there was a very nice bartender with dark black hair who is very accommodating I'm sorry I don't know her name but I am giving her a shout out but other than that I don't think that I would go back there or I would ask to check the room first the coffee maker didn't work it leaked all over the Trey.. we never asked for housekeeping we just asked to please leave fresh towels and shampoo on my tried talking with one of the young ladies he said there was nothing they could do

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giresi

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize you did not enjoy your stay. I hope that you were still able to enjoy your time in Boca Raton despite your experience at our property. Reviews like yours are not what we like to see. We are always striving to make improvements and feedback like yours help us to do so. I hope that during your next travels to the area you give us another try.