1,120 results
All reviews pastry front desk tiki bar by the pool on site restaurant main building nice pool definitely stay here again vinny microwave boca florida sink
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The room was clean and well kept, the amenities were convenient and a wonderful addition to the stay, and the staff was friendly and very helpful throughout our stay. Mariz at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and sweet. Most definitely will stay again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive every day to provide the most outstanding service possible and we enjoy hearing when we achieve that goal. Your voice provides the most true perspective to measure our success in the field of hospitality. Your comments will be shared with our team.

Thank you for choosing the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Me, my daughter and grandson had to spend a night close to the Boca Medical Center for surgery for my grandson. I found this hotel online and it had a best price and was only a few miles from the center. When we checked in, Chris behind the counter, informed me they upgraded our room. We were pleasantly surprised! The room was clean, and the beds were very comfortabe. They didn't offer free breakfast, but there was a very nice restaurant inside the hotel. My daughter and I ate breakfast there, (very good) when they were doing surgery on my grandson and we had to check out then. I would recommend this hotel anytime to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your hotel experience with fellow travelers on this website. We enjoy hearing when our guest's time with us is pleasantly memorable. Please know that you comments are shared with our team.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I had to swing by Boca Raton for a morning meeting, and this hotel was a good overnight stay.

While the room was slightly dated, everything was clean and neat.

The people working at the hotel were friendly. Breakfast options were adequate.

The pool looked good.

I would have liked to stay longer than the one night!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for writing to us. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. It is our number one goal to provide clean and comfortable accommodations and we are happy to hear that we have accomplished this goal during your stay.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The room was nothing like the picture shown. I guess it was called a suite because it had 2 televisions. I felt like I stepped into a time warp back to the 1950's. The furniture was horrible and scratched and outdated. There were dust bunnies in the corners as big as rodents. The sofa bed was unsleepable. When we complained they gave us a rollaway bed which was worse. A one inch mattress doesn't make it. The crib was so flimsy that we were afraid to let my grandaughter sleep in it. I can not say anything positive about this hotel. We checked in at 11PM due to a late flight. We checked out the following morning instead of staying the three nights we had planned.

Room Tip: Don't go here !!
1  Thank Harvlom

Thank you for writing to us. I'm sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a consistently perfect stay and I would like to personally apologize for failing to provide you an experience comparable to our incredibly high standards. We are on the process of getting our rooms up to date. I hope you will give us another opportunity
to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Our room was very clean - it came with a microwave oven, a coffee machine with coffee and all related amenities
and it also had a refrigerator with a small freezer section.

What impressed us most was the front desk staff. I needed information about - sending and receiving mail - location of a nearby post office - and information about local restaurants.

About the two front desk people we met - LEAH was very, very helpful, and very pleasant, also her associate PATTY was quite helpful as well.

These two young women are incredibly well trained, highly professional and represent a quality beneficial asset to
both the management of the hotel and to all of your guests as well.

The Housekeeping staff was very well trained and very pleasant to us as well.

Room Tip: We were very happy with the Upper floor room we had - it was very quiet in the evenings. One drawback - This hotel is not Pet Friendly.
1  Thank ribe777

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your time sharing your hotel experience with fellow travelers on this website. Your feedback is very important
to us and recognizing the efforts of our staff members shows the barometer of our success in this field. You comments will be shared with our team.