1,046 results
All reviews front desk rocco's tacos the concierge lounge restaurants and shops lobby restaurant nice stay pool area i highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel fort lauderdale business trip king bed panera barry boca renovation florida
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there one night this past weekend and very much enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff was very helpful and very friendly. The room was spacious with all amenities necessary for a good stay. The bed and pillows were also very comfortable. Free parking, and free breakfast for platinum members.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Andrey D, Director of Operations at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Steve R,
Thank you for your review and for recognizing our front desk team! We hope to see you again very soon!

Andrey

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was not my first visit to this property, but I'd like to mention some people. First of all Liz was terrific and very helpful in the M Club the last time I stayed and one of the busiest people I've ever seen, she never stopped moving and helping people all the time I was there, lovely person. Michael behind the bar at the restaurant is always terrific and full of information. All in all it was another very pleasant stay at the Boca Raton Marriott, I will be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear ALAN F,

Thank you so much for your review and for recognizing Liz and Michael. We are very fortunate to have an amazing group of hosts! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I usually stay in the Ft Lauderdale area but decided to try a little north and I was not disappointed. This hotel sits right off I-95 and is surrounded by dozens of great places to dine at. Check in was easy. My room was spotless and well stocked. I faced the Interstate and heard no noise at all. The M Lounge was very nicely decorated and the evening attendant saved us cookies after we went out for dinner. She was awesome. The room was very spacious. The Staff was exceptional. Lobby is very nice. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nocurfu53, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It was awesome I had made a reservation with the marriot AP it was great . Then I got an email to check in with the Mobil AP and I did that on Friday By sat morn I was informed that my room was ready . Very smooth Check in was smooth with Sabrina . Didn't have any problems and check was just as easy. It was awesome Very close to great restaurants like rocco taco and panera.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hi Allan, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely clean and the rooms were large. It is conveniently located to fine dining and great shopping all within walking distance. The lobby cafe food was delicious and the waitress was attentive. It is out of the way so it makes it a little hidden gem

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Mary Ellen, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!