1,046 results
All reviews front desk rocco's tacos the concierge lounge restaurants and shops lobby restaurant nice stay pool area i highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel fort lauderdale business trip king bed panera barry boca renovation florida
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I usually stay in the Ft Lauderdale area but decided to try a little north and I was not disappointed. This hotel sits right off I-95 and is surrounded by dozens of great places to dine at. Check in was easy. My room was spotless and well stocked. I faced the Interstate and heard no noise at all. The M Lounge was very nicely decorated and the evening attendant saved us cookies after we went out for dinner. She was awesome. The room was very spacious. The Staff was exceptional. Lobby is very nice. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nocurfu53, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It was awesome I had made a reservation with the marriot AP it was great . Then I got an email to check in with the Mobil AP and I did that on Friday By sat morn I was informed that my room was ready . Very smooth Check in was smooth with Sabrina . Didn't have any problems and check was just as easy. It was awesome Very close to great restaurants like rocco taco and panera.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hi Allan, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely clean and the rooms were large. It is conveniently located to fine dining and great shopping all within walking distance. The lobby cafe food was delicious and the waitress was attentive. It is out of the way so it makes it a little hidden gem

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
IsabellaL1255, Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Mary Ellen, thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This hotel is old, however, they did renovation and the lobby and restaurant and club lounge are modern and very nice. The Club provide very good and decent selection of drinks and food. Staffs are very professional there. I just don't like the room that much. Bed is comfy, room is clean. I stayed at the top level which is the level for Marriott elite member only. But the room size is small.

Stayed: August 2018
Andrey D, Director of Operations at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear RitaT_00538,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your nice comments about the staff and our offerings and amenities. We are always making improvements to our hotel and we have several projects scheduled for the next few months including improvements to our guestrooms, bathrooms, fitness center, restaurant and more. We are very excited and we hope to be your hotel of choice in Boca Raton.

Thank you!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Really wanted this to be better and was not hardly. Here is the list of reasons why.
Shower, no hot water most of the time. had a will of its own. Mostly took cold showers and when I asked at front desk was told to " let the water run for ten minutes!" Times however many rooms! Air conditioning behaved the same way, at its own will, hot and cold. Small fridge in the room froze our food! Stain on the carpet. Blackout curtains then enough light coming under our door to light up our room?! Room was small. No closet?! Elevator requires you swipe your key to go to your floor, ok if no one else in the elevator, if so you can go up and down a few times! Noise level was crazy in our room from hallway. Noticed a food tray left outside a room across the hall there all day! How this hotel is aligned witht the Ritz is beyond me! Can not recommend.

Room Tip: top floor has nice view, just no hot water!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RonW-BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear WAREIAM,

Thank you kindly for your thoughtful review of our property. We certainly appreciate the feedback and will address each of the mentioned issues to the best of our ability. This is the first I am hearing about hot/cold water and the AC behaving iradically together in our guest rooms. Every once in a while we have small issues with one or the other, but never together, I am sorry this was your experience. Regarding your refrigerator, these units are built only to cool food, so again I am surprised to hear that it froze some of your food and again am very sorry to hear this. The height of our guest rooms doors, as with every hotel room door, is mandated and regulated by the fire inspector as there needs to be a certain amount of clearance. We would turn the lights off in the hallway cooridoors, but that might cause people to stumble and fall and we certainly wouldn’t want that. Our rooms are some of the largest in Boca and larger than the industry standards. Our closets are located across from our vanities, I am sorry that you had trouble finding them. They have drawers, shelves and a door, in which you can hang clothes. For the safety and security of our guests we require a guest room key for our guests. Most guests really appreciate this as it keeps kids, strangers, and pizza delivery guys from accessing our floors. At times we do have guests who enjoy themselves in our guest rooms so much that they disturb our other guests, if this should ever occur again we do ask that you call us as we have a no tolerance policy for this sort of thing. Lastly, we are a full service Marriott hotel which makes us Premium Hotel under th Marriott umbrella. The Ritz Carlton is considered a Luxury property. Although we have very intense standards and requirements of the brand, the Ritz properties have even more, of course these are offered at a premium that is often double the cost of our fine rooms. Thank you again for your feedback and we do hope that we have an additional opportunity to impress though in the way we have for so many others.